Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман

Оценить эту запись

Help for the St. Petersburg media covering the situation with Aykons and the desire of some friends "do not let go"

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 07.03.2013 в 22:10

My relationship with Peter had a long and varied enough:

In Russian Museum I was doing exhibitions of artists: Alexander Brodsky,
Tatyana Nazarenko, Martynchik, Pavlyukevich and Subbotin.
Oversaw large projects there: Art Against Geography, Thaw. In
Russian Museum 50 works - my gift. Some of them are in constant
exposure often exhibited in thematic exhibitions.

I did an exhibition "Petersburg" in Moscow in the Central House of Artists, in my gallery
held solo exhibitions of artists from Northern capital as Timur
Novikov, Mitko, Sasha and Olga Florensky, Peter White, Kozin, tail (probably
someone forgot). I produced the book "unofficial capital" of
artistic life of St. Petersburg, I was a member of the jury main
Art Prize established by the city - Award Kuryokhin.

A few years ago in the Permian is I showed in Peter
exhibition "The Gospel Project" Dmitry Vrubel and exhibition "Vision" -
retrospective of video art of Nam June Paik's to the present day.
previous head of Anton kultdepartamenta Gubankov was my good friend , was my guest in Perm, I did - in St. Petersburg. Together we created the Cultural Alliance.

As for the show (not just Aykons) I as a curator satisfy his ambitions at the time of creation. Traveling exhibitions in the country and outside of it - is the result of external interest. And in the first case and the second Rizordi with Weavers - St. Petersburg institution is interested in the exhibition and asked her to bring, not "Gelman seeks to northern capital." I sometimes get tired of having to open the third time the same show. So am making frequent changes. Such work Garunova, Hirst, Paul's brother on the show in the first of weavers will be displayed.

So my attitude Milonov vexations and Petersburg: every city has its freaks. This neotemlimaya as part of the landscape, but ... But only in the modern St. Petersburg these freaks and obscurantist feel the support of power. So, of course, is not a problem of Milonov and The St. Petersburg Cossacks - but that culturally ignorant in power.

I think Poltavchenko in St. Petersburg - is human miscalculation that even backfire. So it goes.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 743 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 07:59.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх