Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Bang-bang-bang - Kazakh riding

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 15.11.2012 в 11:45

Original taken from shchukin_vlad to fuck-fuck-fuck - Kazakh riding

recently time I became keenly interested in contemporary art. Therefore, could not pass the exhibition organized by Marat Gelman and symbolizing the achievements in this field colleagues fraternal Kazakhstan.

Art it is, as it is now usual, conceptually.

Now - details.

DSC_0098

In this composition visible successes of our south-eastern neighbors in the medical industry. Two donor stem cells are measured together with the results.

< /p>

DSC_0091

Here are recent findings Kazakh archaeologists. Pays for itself the size of combat helmets: Obviously drevnekazahstanskie soldiers under pododevali ammunition fur hats with earflaps. Confirms winter use and the type of hat they are clearly used for camouflage in the snow.

DSC_0089

studying this picture, I've been thinking. Whether it is a call to suicide through poveshane that is already banned in Russia from November 1. Whether advertising a new lasso to catch the horses means at hand.

DSC_0087

was also provided Central Asia's largest collection of scarecrows with ebonite heads. Earlier, these agrarian sculptures made of wood. However, they proved short-lived. They eat termites, aphids and grasshoppers. But thanks to the cooperation with Omsk tire plant products to flush birds have found a second life.

Apofiozom exhibition was to demonstrate to the 150 - inch bare wall erotic film. Two young people (male and that nice woman) in the nude making love jumping with a horse. Such is the way of life here is severe and chronic housing problems of Kazakh villages ...

In conclusion I want to say:

Comrades Like modern art. It is not always ...

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 874 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 11:50.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх