Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Today, the club will spark the girls, and while waiting for the Dutch-Mexican group. Weather was adjusted

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 02.06.2012 в 20:33

Original taken from   parfenov_l in "Eye of God" - PS
Hello all!

Thanks to those who have looked at our first film "The Eye of God." Those who have not looked, but I would like - this links to the series.

Thanks Irina Alexandrovna Antonova, which is almost three years ago called and asked:
- Laziness, not whether you have any ideas?
After talking about the "idea" held up to the porch and said gravely:
- Keep in mind - I have decided for themselves to live the 12th!
When the ad breaks at the first announcements of the film went to the anniversary of the coronation of Elizabeth, have all seen the absolute similarity between two gray-haired lady with impeccable styling - housewives palatial mansions.

Natalia Semenova, the chief promoter of Shchukin and Morozov collections, the author of a book on them in life and f "Moscow collectors" and curator of the new French painting of the Pushkin Museum Alexei Petukhov helped in the preparation of the script.

Directed by Sergei Skvortsov Nurmamedov and Ivan turned the project into a compound dokudramu.

With the permanent director of photography, Vladimir Kaptur worked on the game reconstructions Vadim Deev - he shot more comments for "The other day, 1961-1991." Generally, such films collect big fellow, who had been together at different stages - we will mobilize all forces.

regular partners on-screen wonders, from "Birds-Gogol" - a group of film post-production of Channel and personally Nenashev Anton and Andrei Zelenin. With their help, I slid the Roman street, walked inside Zvorykinsky iconoscope, and now chasing the electronic spiders, and Morozov and Shchukin have not lived in the existing interiors of their homes. And special thanks to the performers of the reconstructions - great actors and amateurs, which succumbed to my entreaties to take part in an obscure format dokudramy.

Good luck!

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 694 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 12:52.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх