Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

The artist Jean-Claude Desplanques

Posted 25-09-2017 at 10:13 by Про искусство

the Characters of paintings by contemporary French artist-сюрреалистаJean-Клода Desplanque(Jean-Claude Desplanques) – beautiful women and mythical creatures, sublime and mysterious, leading viewers into a universe filled with light and an abundance of colors and shades. Sometimes in theatre there is ruled by beauty, and sometimes in a fantasy where life intriguing and enticing images.Jean was born in 1936 in Normandy. At the age of eight became interested in drawing and devoted...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Bao Pham

Posted 25-09-2017 at 10:12 by Про искусство

Bao Pham. Traditional painting" Всякий times when I can, I work in the traditional manner, in order to refresh and strengthen the skills of painting. From year to year becomes more difficult to draw, I have already become accustomed to the convenience of digital painting, but not forgotten even how to hold a brush.
Just thinking out loud, I would like to show paintings below, what work in the traditional manner greatly helps мне." @- artist Bao Pham

Bao Pham

Digital...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Katrina Avotina

Posted 25-09-2017 at 10:06 by Про искусство

Talented Latvian artist. Katrina Avotina Katrina Avotina (Katrina Avotina) talented Latvian artist, born in 1976 (she is now 37 years old). He currently lives in Leeds, West Yorkshire and works as a professional artist. For her, the owls most Katrina, becoming an artist was pretty easy. Paints, brushes, canvases always surrounded her since early childhood.
She Latika by nationality, brought up in a family of artists in several generations from sixteen years of age repeatedly took part in...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Ruth Covel (Ruth Cowell)

Posted 25-09-2017 at 10:05 by Про искусство

the Reflection of the surrounding world. Ruth CowellMy work is a reflection of the world, painted in bright colors Ruth Covel (Ruth Cowell) @- French artist. Specializiruetsya on figurative paintings, landscapes and still life oil. The main source of inspiration for her work @travel - and places such as the Ionian Islands and the deserts of Arizona most often supply Ruth ideas.
" Но lately I often search for inspiration on the Brittany coast and Sussex and in other things around you, for...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Artist, Zhu Haibo (Zhu Haibo)

Posted 25-09-2017 at 10:04 by Про искусство

Digital painting. Zhu Haibo Emotional, expressive digital paintings by Chinese artist Zhu Haibo (Zhu Haibo) @- the real modern painting, since they are all digital though, but still drawn. Work on the computer is the hallmark of Ju, which already several years, focuses on digital technologies in preference to traditional brushes and paints.
However, if you do not know, it would have been unlikely to guess that these" настоящие"," живые" picture of Chinese artist made the figure.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized