Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

"Маркес without words"

Posted 27-11-2017 at 09:37 by Про искусство

" City in the rain night and day.
it"s Happening
Just that a dream."
Bi-2" Макондо"

When I walked into a small, but already so loved by me hall of the Moscow Theatre of S. A. D., I knew only that Marquez @- writer unusual and often mysterious (for I have read the books), and because expected performance is likely to be unusual. What? And the more the play without words

the Theatre of shadows

the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Phan Thu Trang

Posted 27-11-2017 at 09:29 by Про искусство

Vietnamese landscapes. Phan Thu Trang At the end to watch the videoContemporary artist Feng TCU Trang was born in Hanoi, Vietnam, in 1981. At the age of five years, parents discovered her talent of the artist and after high school sent studying at the University of theatre and cinema in Hanoi. Her memory ran, the images of villagers North of the village and their lives, these vivid memories are the basis of the work of Feng. Using unusually warm and soft pastel colors, imposed on the canvas in...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Artist Corrado Puma (Puma Corrado)

Posted 27-11-2017 at 09:29 by Про искусство

Between reality and dream. Corrado Puma
the plot Corrado, is a cross between reality and dream, in which the child, at this stage of his life, submerged and lives Corrado Puma (Puma Corrado) @- French artist. Born in Bastia, France, in 1969. In 1997 he began studying at the Academy of arts" Isadora Duncan" in San-Ремо. His works are in many private collections of Europe: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, England, Luxembourg, Portugal and Spain. Has to its credit many exhibitions, both...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Elaine Marston (Marston Elaine)

Posted 26-11-2017 at 17:05 by Про искусство

Atmospheric paintings. The British artist. Elaine MarstonAtmospheric paintings inspired by Elaine moments or places that capture her attention
Elaine Marston (Marston Elaine) @- professional British artist inspired by water reflections in it, and urban landscapes. Her work has been sold in the UK and around the world. Oil, watercolor, acrylic paint and ink are her favorite tools. Atmospheric paintings inspired by Elaine moments or places that capture her attention.
Two paintings Elaine...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Artist Athos Sergey

Posted 26-11-2017 at 17:04 by Про искусство

Russian artist. Sergei Athos Athos Sergey @- Russian painter. Born in Moscow in 1967. He graduated from the Moscow secondary art school. Tomsk at the Institute. V. I. Surikov (now Moscow academic art Lyceum of the Russian Academy of arts) in 1985. 1985-1987 service in SA. Graduated from Moscow state academic art Institute. V. I. Surikov in 1994.
Member of Moscow Union of artists (1995), the Moscow branch of Union of artists of Russia (1999), member of the Board of Association of artists of...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized