Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Gelman supported the new museum director PERMM

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 07.12.2013 в 17:28

Paced the roundtable within UrbanForuma . Pop up constantly phrase " perm project" convinced me following :

Historically perm project took place , it is referred to , remember , think best , etc etc. Today, there are many analysts and little figures. All cases studied , and the creative impulse in such concentration was only in Perm. But this exclusivity Permian project - for historians is forever , and for the city can be and probably will be easily lost. Lost as a master plan . Perm project gave a lot of the country in general , and in the Permian can become a " memory ." Even worse - a suitcase without a handle .

Now the intensity of reflections on the city in the country is so great , that in the year two dozen cities Perm catch . And since no hope that the regional authorities are not wiser - and then overtake . The only chance I think the city should seize this project at the edge . That is the task of the edge - to save some form Museums, Opera and White Nights , and move forward leadership of the city .

Threat Somehow, I have not seen such Sapko nor any UrbanForume mayors meeting with experts of the arrow in the presence of Putin? Pechalka

zyy as for me , I decided to watch until the next " White Nights " and then you may be sure , in one form or another will help everyone who needs my help , while avoiding communication "three lepers " : governor , deputy prime minister and minister.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 691 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:57.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх