Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

THE ARTIST BORIS DMITRIEVICH GRIGORIEV (1886-1939)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 25.06.2019 в 16:56

art NOUVEAU

IN painting and graphics Grigorieva art Nouveau features reach acute grotesque@the semicolon in the artist"s paintings is dominated by a sophisticated, flexible line.

Boris Dmitrievich Grigoriev (1886-1939) — brilliant artist, multi-talented, deeply feeling with-страдающий, one of those artists of the Russian Silver age, whose unique world attracts, excites us, and a century later.

Two traits were defined, according to the observations of contemporaries, Boris Grigoriev, his creative individuality:" одержимость line" and" литературность". His essay" Линия" became a kind of Manifesto of Grigorieva as an artist and writer:

" Сдвиг, skip, ironic hyperbole make line wise. Line the most minimal means in the hands of the artist. This is why it requires a “culture” of the eye and visual will.Line is the closest and soonest fine way to творчестве.".

a Large part of my life B. D. Grigoriev was famous, dozens of his works are eagerly bought by collectors and museums in Russia, France, America, Chile, the Czech Republic and other countries. He had a reputation abroad" артиста line"," великого Russian artist" because of its tremendous hard work and efficiency. In 1926, in exile Grigoriev wrote about himself:" Сейчас I am the first master in the world. <...> I do not apologize for these phrases. Need to know yourself, who you are, otherwise you will not know what to do. And life my Holy of labor over and above the senses, and my 40 years to prove it. I"m not afraid of any competition, any order, any theme, any size and any speed" (from a letter to the poet Vasily Kamensky).

Mother
, (the artist"s Wife with his son Cyril)1915

Mother and child

Boris Dmitrievich Grigoriev – woman portrait 1930-е.

Boris Dmitrievich Grigoriev – Children

portrait of a lady

The boy in Matroska

portrait of a girl with dolls 1920.

the Boy in the Hayfield

Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

height=

Sergey Esenin in his youth

Boris Dmitrievich Grigoriev – Childhood 1916

self Portrait

a woman Reading

Anna Sergeevna Sergeeva

Promenade

Vsevolod Meyerhold

still life with candle

Two types of Chile

height=

height=

the review of Internet materials

https://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43414413628/Liniya-sa...oe-sredstvo-v-rukah-hudozhnika

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 360 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:40.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх