Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST SANDRA BIERMAN

Запись от Про искусство размещена 05.10.2018 в 11:58

CLASSICAL REALISM

Sandra Beeman, was born in Brooklyn, new-Йорк. Her father was a Swedish immigrant mother @- daughter Texas farmers, and his grandmother @- Indian-чероки. Drawing Sandra began to study from the age of 11.

for several years, Bierman lived in a log cabin in Oklahoma -Cherokee grandmother." У she always had a hug for me" says Birman." Моя grandmother was a big, soft, loving woman ... my Savior". This log cabin to the Birman came the first success in the age of 12 she won her first scholarship (for best watercolour class). Six years later, she was awarded the opportunity to study at the art Institute of Maryland for four years.
But her artistic career began financial problems and she had to work in telecommunication company. To make her dream come true @- studying fine arts -стало possible after Sandra in 1983, is married to retired physics Professor Arthur Bierman. In boulder, Colorado they bought a house and the artist had his own workshop.
Her style (in her words) was influenced by Italian artists 16-го century,and masters of Mexican, Chinese and Japanese classical art.
About yourself Sandra writes:" Я work intuitively, without models or pictures @- for me it is important to convey sincerity and freshness of my inner perception. Probably all of my work @- автопортреты..."
Now Sandra Beeman grandmother of five grandchildren. Her paintings are in galleries in the U.S. and England, and is widespread around the world.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 751 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:33.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх