Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Life as a work of art: a geisha and courtesans

Запись от Про искусство размещена 09.06.2012 в 03:22

Now an exhibition in St. Petersburg "Samurai. Art of War", which is involved and our collection. Therefore, I invite the lecture "Two way Japanese women: a wife and geisha" and " History of Japanese Fashion "

to whom Peter is far - this is my article " Life as a work of art: Japanese courtesans " - Journal of Academy of Sciences" The Man "№ 3 for this year.

treasures from our collection

The first - a roll of late 19th century with the melt-jigoku (who is this - read the article! ), the most perfect cover-girl and has to be on the cover of this academic journal. I cut the scroll signed by the artist (!) - No way, in the dashing years Meiji restoration wizard was politically unreliable.
In the mid - Censorship piece kimono "Madonna cheerful quarters."
And the third - is wrong side (!) male ceremonial kimono. Hyper-formal. Imagine a Japanese to visit the magistrate or a celebration - and lined it to the god Hotei courtesans walking
A few illustrations:

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 668 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:50.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх