Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

The great Soviet pianists — more than music (part 1)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 02.06.2020 в 14:13

Pianists of the Soviet era

Sviatoslav Richter, Emil Gilels, Vladimir sofronitzki, Lev Oborin, Yakov flier — have their names known to the whole country, and they were responsible for her victory on the cultural front. More commitment required from the artists Art. The piano on the stage, the hall, ready to listen to and believe every sound, — that moment, for the sake of which they lived.

Remember the unbeatable Soviet pianists and their dazzling performances.

Sviatoslav Richter

Pianist Sviatoslav Richter — the first Soviet winner of the award" Grammy" (1960)

Richter started to get into music in early childhood. He not only diligently studied piano under the guidance of his father, but serious approach to what and how it is played.

system classes, however, Richter came rather late. At 22, he moved to Moscow and became a student of Heinrich Neuhaus. By that time Sviatoslav Richter was already completely formed pianist with an enormous musical horizons. Neuhaus wrote about his student:" in his youth He found such a great understanding of music, so hold her in my head, while possessing a beautiful natural pianism that had to act according to the proverb scholar to teach — only to spoil". Neuhaus was for Richter"s rather a wise older friend than a teacher in the usual sense of the word.

Carl Maria von Weber,
Sonata for piano No. 3 in d minor

Sergei Prokofiev
Sonata No. 6 for piano

the Metropolitan debut of a pianist took place in 1940: November 26, he played the Sixth Sonata by Sergei Prokofiev. Richter became the second by — the first was the author himself. Then followed equally responsible concert performance of Prokofiev"s Fifth Concerto. About this event, Richter wrote:" I was happy. At 22, I decided that I was a pianist, and so, in 25 years, playing a composition that no one except the author never played".
the Richter scale it was interesting to work with the works of" no reputation", — which few people knew. Neuhaus says of Richter"s repertoire:
“It literally raised to life why-то forgotten the wonderful sonatas by Schubert and some sonatas by Weber“.

Seeking at every gig to play that-то new, Richter immediately after the speech was time for work and to prepare the next program. In later years, the pianist played at the concerts on the music: it is a pity to waste time on memorization." Saved" hours he devoted to the study of new repertoire.

Frederic Chopin, Scherzo № 2

a Solo concert of Svyatoslav Richter.

One of the main achievements was Richter"s" December evenings" in the Pushkin Museum named after Pushkin. Irina Antonova, Director of Pushkin Museum and co-author of" Evenings", recalled how important it was for Richter to show people the unity of culture through the synthesis of fine arts, music and poetry." December nights" still take place in the Museum every year...

Emil Gilels

the Pianist Emil Gilels has become famous all over the Soviet Union at the age of 16 years when he won the First all-Union competition of musicians-исполнителей

If Richter entered the world of music is already a Mature man, what about Gilels talking, when he was only sixteen. An outstanding pianist Artur Rubinstein recalls meeting with Emil, then still a young student at the Odessa Conservatory:" the Director of the Conservatory provided me with a small growth red-haired boy, who shyly shook my hand and immediately sat at the piano. After the first bars of the" Appassionata" I felt that I generously gifted talent."

One of the outstanding artistic experiences of my life was called Yakov flier statement sixteen-year-old Emile the First all-Union competition of musicians-исполнителей. He played difficult pieces by Bach, Brahms, Liszt, Ravel.

Ludwig van Beethoven
piano Sonata No. 23" Appassionata"

Johann Sebastian Bach,
Prelude in b minor

“the Art of Gilels in the youth presented a rare fusion of artistic intelligence, creative imagination, natural piano, excellent sense of shape and style“— Yakov flier

Recital by Emil Gilels.
Austria, Ossiach 1971

after Graduating in 1935 from the Odessa Conservatory in the class of Berta Reingbald, Emil for three years has honed his skills under the guidance of Heinrich Neuhaus at the School of highest artistic skill at the Moscow Conservatory. The relationship with the new coach was not easy, Gilels felt ugly duckling, missed classes with Reingbald. To him she was his" Teacher with a capital". But Neuhaus he learned a lot: very attentive to the musical text, and the ability to work with a new repertoire.

Sonatas By Domenico Scarlatti

Sergei Prokofiev," Transience"

Gilels played music for all ages — from composers of the Baroque era Jean-Филиппа Rameau and Domenico Scarlatti to contemporary of Prokofiev and Shostakovich. From classical music a constant companion of the pianist was the works of Mozart and Beethoven.

Gilels was one of the first Soviet musicians who had the opportunity to play abroad. Sometimes he spent in foreign tours for several months a year.

“the day of the concert for me, anyway, that for believers, the day of fasting, a religious holiday. And all because a stranger has swept aside“— Emil Gilels

Pianist believed that the teaching of and participation in the jury of various competitions distract him from the main business of life, so over time, completely abandoned this. To each their concert, he was regarded with awe.

to be continued

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 646 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:37.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх