Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Artist Jasmin Alberto Orosa

Posted 27-10-2017 at 22:17 by Про искусство

Filipino artist. Jasmin Alberto Orosa orosa of Jasmine (Jasmin Alberto Orosa) @- a Filipino artist. Was born, raised and educated in the Philippines. After College he received the degree of bachelor of the Diplomatic service and the first few years spent working in PAO (Philippine accreditation office), Phils.
In 1990 she left the Philippines and for the next 24 years spent traveling with family. Lived in five different countries, including the Netherlands, Japan, Australia and India, and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Angela Brittain (Angela Brittain)

Posted 27-10-2017 at 22:16 by Про искусство

Observe and feel peace. Angela BrittainHave a lot of time to observe and feel the world around us, it"s a luxury that allows Angela to develop.
Angela Brittain (Angela Brittain) @- contemporary figurative British artist, exhibited widely in London and the South of England. She is an elected member of the United society of artists. Angela has a house in Italy, where she draws and who likes to decorate paintings in the technique of tromp l'oeil.

was Born in Kingston-на-Темзе,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ronald Ong @- MAG photoshop

Posted 27-10-2017 at 12:32 by Про искусство

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Shai Steiner

Posted 27-10-2017 at 09:42 by Про искусство

ANIMALS PAINTING ART" Мне lucky that I was able to combine my two greatest passions: animals and art. The knowledge gained while studying graphic design, photography, and experience as a riding instructor, helped me to create a painting style that perfectly fits the love for animals and art. I believe that the only use of bright colors allows me to breathe life into every image of the animal. A limited colour palette allows me to focus on the individuality of each" героя" my paintings and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Lucie Bilodeau

Posted 27-10-2017 at 09:42 by Про искусство

CATS PAINTING Lucie Bilodeau born in 1967 a Canadian by birth, now lives with her husband in the United States, in Massachusetts.At age 14 he became a student" Mission: Renaissance" – schools in Montreal (Canada) that teaches the skills of traditional fine art. There she underwent 6 courses. Among them was an in-depth study of the artists: Rembrandt, Monet, Manet, Cezanne and Fantin-Латура
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized