Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Manor "KUSKOVO"

Posted 01-06-2017 at 05:02 by Про искусство

Жемчужина архитектурного искусства XVIII века усадьба Кусково в прошлом летняя загородная увеселительная резиденция графов Шереметевых, которой они владели с XVI века. Когда-то «Кусково» было самым популярным светским местом в Москве. Раскинувшаяся на 230 гектарах усадьба в дни...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Andrius Lovelines (Andrius Kovelinas)

Posted 01-06-2017 at 05:02 by Про искусство

Very different women. Andrius Kovelinas Andrius Lovelines finds a woman the most intriguing theme for his paintings. These dual beings, like seducing and teasing, are the inspiration of Andrews and he continues to play with their looks, emotions, mood. You might think that all these women are very different, but actually they have a lot in common, and the viewer must find the resemblance myself.
Andrius Lovelines (Andrius Kovelinas) @- Irish artist. Was born in 1960. Is at the forefront of...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Natalia Spout (Natalia Nosyk)

Posted 31-05-2017 at 16:17 by Про искусство

Ukrainian artist. Natalia NosykNatalia Spout (Natalia Nosyk) @- Ukrainian professional artist. Living and working in Zaporozhye, Ukraine." Я often experiment with techniques, styles, and materials. I draw inspiration from nature. I believe that everything has a soul: the rivers, trees and even stones. All this is a manifestation of God. Drawing, I"m going through the images, trying to understand and rethink them. I only draw in good spirits and with joy in my heart. I hope that you will feel positive...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Palace Vyazemy. Part 4.

Posted 31-05-2017 at 11:40 by Про искусство

Golitsyn was a magnificent library, more than 40 thousand volumes, which they divided into two parts. Books in foreign languages was standing here on the ground floor @bottom - Foreign library, and Russian on the second @- Top Russian library. the Lower library of foreign literature at-другому called the Hall of heroes of the Patriotic war of 1812.the library"s Interior is fully recreated from the surviving engravings of the late XVIII century: the Cabinet from top to bottom sewn mahogany.On...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Illustration Wenqing Yan

Posted 31-05-2017 at 09:01 by Про искусство

the digital graphics Artist Wenqing Yan aka *yuumei. Their illustrations writes that her creative research is a reflection about the life of a disillusioned idealist... in the headphones, thus moving away and plunging into their thoughts.
Graduated from the University of California at Berkeley. Works not only in the technique of digital painting, also enjoys traditional watercolor, sculpture and origami.
well-Known as an Illustrator for projects:" 1000 Words"," Knite" and" Fisheye Placebo"...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized