Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

ARTIST JESSICA ANDERSDOTTER

Posted 18-02-2019 at 10:34 by Про искусство

ABSTRACT SPACEArtist from Sweden Jessica Andersdotter (Jessica Andersdotter) creates abstract art, which comes out of a fascination with technology, and its methods include many different ways, and also encoded and generative art." Я heavily rely on editing digital images and the ability to change your images in whatever I want, without stopping, until you reach the surreal out of reality, to which I aspired. The focus of my artistic journey — is, however, emotions, like mine, and the viewer,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST JAIME SANJUAN

Posted 18-02-2019 at 10:33 by Про искусство

HYPERREALISM, PAINTING with FINGERSJaime Sanjuan — Spanish artist, who creates his hyperrealistic painting on the Ipad with special apps, without stylus using only your finger. Looking at the work hard to believe that it was drawn by fingers on the touch screen. The artist graduated from the faculty of arts and wrote his doctoral thesis on art and new technologies.https://aboveart.ru/portfolio_page/jaime-sanjuan-2/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

TOPIARY — GREEN ART topiary

Posted 18-02-2019 at 10:33 by Про искусство

Topiary or topiary (Topiary) is one of the oldest areas of the garden-паркового of art that lies in many years of the formation of the decorative forms of plants through cultivation of trees, shrubs and subshrubs in a certain way and the subsequent regular cutting to maintain the required appearance. Creations can be a variety of geometric, abstract, architectural, or depict animals and people.Word" topiary" has Latin and Greek roots. Latin" topiarius" is translated as" садовник","...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST IRINA KOTOVA

Posted 18-02-2019 at 10:32 by Про искусство

NOUVEAUIrina Kotova (1979) hails from the city of Zagorsk, now Sergiyev Posad, near Moscow. From childhood the girl is under the impression of paintings of famous classics started to draw. In elementary school he attended art classes, then there was art school and Abramtsevo-промышленный College. V. M. Vasnetsov. And finally @Saint - -Петербургский State Institute of painting, sculpture and architecture. A. I. Repin.
During the study it has repeatedly been pointed...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST DMITRY LEVIN

Posted 18-02-2019 at 10:31 by Про искусство

REALISMDmitry Levin (1955) @- talented artist, a recognized master of the Russian landscape, which manifested themselves in the direction of Russian realism. He hails from the city of Morshansk, in the Tambov region. Behind the artist from Penza art College named. K. A. Savitsky. for many years Dmitry @- a member of the Creative Union of artists of Russia, International art Fund, the Federation of Professional artists, academician of the International Academy of creativity. Master has awards" за...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized