Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

ARTIST NIKOLAY BULYCHEV

Posted 26-11-2018 at 13:27 by Про искусство

Russian artist. Nikolay Bulychev the REALISM AND GRAPHICS of the RUSSIAN SCHOOL Nicholas is working on field plot-тематической and portrait painting, graphics, illustrations, of computer (digital) graphics. Nick owns a different technique, such as@ -, oil on canvas, gouache, watercolor, ink, pen, pencil, graphic, digital Wacom tablet and others.

Nikolay Bulychev presented pictorial and graphic works. They are made in different styles and uneven in content, but the creative...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTISTS ACQUAELUNA (SPANISH POP DUO-АРТ ARTISTS)

Spanish pop Duo-арт artists. ACQUAeLUNA ACQUAeLUNA (Cris Acqua and Carmen Luna) @- the Spanish pop Duo-арт artists who for more than 20 years" движутся together on a shared path" and realizing his creative potential as two separate and individual artist doing one thing.

" Мы know that we are very different, but we have a common denominator, a deep and tireless work and absolute respect for one another. Two years ago a very respected man challenged us:" вы very bold, creative,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist MARA SCHASTEEN

OIL, REALISM American artist MARA SCHASTEEN was born in 1976 in Wyoming, USA. Here"s what she says about herself:"Я dedicated to achieving excellence in expressing the beauty of the world. Work mainly with oil. My life has been such that I have not had the opportunity to formally learn painting, so I"m learning on my own.Contemporary artists who have influenced my work @- this is Richard Schmid, Clyde Aspevig, Jeremy Lipking, Daniel Keys, Elizabeth Robbins, Tony Pro, Ignat Ignatov and many, many...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST ANTONIO DZHANILYATTI

REALISMSource ➝http://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43369661183/Da,-zhizn-...lyanskiy-hudozhnik-Antonio-Dzh

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST KANTA HARUSAKI

Posted 26-11-2018 at 13:26 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized