Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > zarajara

Оценить эту запись

Vahan Horenyan

Запись от zarajara размещена 11.01.2011 в 17:46
Обновил(-а) zarajara 26.04.2011 в 14:50

I re-gained his article, and posted in his diary: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/zarajara/. Just do not want to overload this forum.

Vahan Horenyana I've seen twice, when communicating with Podpomogov Valley. He once came to the Vale while, and the second - together we went to Ashtarak. Impressed by the interesting, this rustic "squire", cheerful, hospitable. It was an unfinished portrait of a woman (someone that is a wife, a mistress), I was amazed that he even scarlet nail polish written with all the details and reflections. Customer wanted this way. On the other hand, the same Podpomogov spoke of him with admiration, saying that both draws Vahan Matsuno (a kind of yogurt), which can feel it cold.
His one hand everyone loved, on the other - firmly stuck the tab "salon." And indeed it is. But, again quoting Podpomogov "and what is bad salon?
Now look at his work and see - the skill and a pathetic attitude towards life, so much love, so much admiration.
By the way, Horenyan did all the work for art historians, he was remarkable for an artist carefully recorded and attributed the each of his works. He has albums of photos over the years. And besides, he was popular and prolific, of course, remember that when, and what he wrote - just could not. And the twins in this matter not be relied upon. And rightly so.
Просмотров 959 Комментарии 1
Всего комментариев 1

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:54.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх