Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Passions around Idalia

Posted 03-02-2018 at 09:00 by Про искусство

Passion around Idalia: Who in fact played a fatal role in the duel of Pushkin and d"anthes

Left – O. Kiprensky. Portrait Of Alexander Pushkin, 1827. Right – Sokolov. Portrait of I. G. Poletyka, 1820-е.

the names of the main actors in the drama that unfolded in 1836-1837 years and led to the death of the poet in a duel, everyone has long been well known. However, the biographers of Alexander Pushkin are still arguing about who really was guilty of the incident. Some believe:...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST BLANCA ALVAREZ (BLANCA MARÍA ALVAREZ SANCHEZ)

Posted 03-02-2018 at 08:59 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR
"Мне like to be happy when I am painting, that I wanted to dance and sing!" – these are the words of the young artist Blanca Alvarez. She loves the bright colors, the sea and native Spanish courtyards, and she knows exactly how to start doing things you love and succeed.
Blanca Alvarez tells us how did her passion for the art of watercolor :"Начну with, that will tell you how my life led to the fact that...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized