Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

"Бриллианты and love" @- a full house at the theatre "Ромэн"

Запись от Про искусство размещена 03.05.2017 в 10:19

"...the window burns night, the summer lightning,
Wind gently ruffled fringe curtains,
a hundred Blinking eyes, falling asleep to the capital,
Under subsiding rumble tired machines...

Now my house is buzzing like a tambourine Moldavian:
Steppe and the stars! No roof, no floor, no walls...
Who are you, my friends: friends from the theatre" Ромэн"
Or simply unknown to the Gypsy camp?!..."
Asadov

" Нельзя, not to the audience!" @- I heard behind him. I turned around and saw how enterprising citizens are trying to make the auditorium larger bench of the theatre foyer. The hall is crowded @all - passes the busy side chairs just a few rows, and the audience are arriving and arriving. In the Theatre" Ромэн" premiere @performance -" Бриллианты and love", delivered by Mykola Lecureuil.

Finally, all took their seats, the lights dim and on the stage by a Gypsy choir, not even the choir, the @- but how they sing...

" ...As the Gypsies sing @- it is impossible to convey.
and if there are such words?!
Then with heart-breaking melancholy, dark and unsettling.
It is with joy that at least from the shoulders of the head!.."
Asadov

" Стоп, stop, I understood. You will participate in my show" @- a voice from the speakers. It turns out that we were in the house of a wealthy Gypsy, the famous producer of Ramira Fire. So Ramira starts almost every day. Gypsy choir goes and here comes the next visitor @- CFO Ramira and says he"s in love with the daughter of the owner, wants to get married, a promotion wants a raise in salary. But not only this, the visitor says....Here-то all hell broke loose. After all, the daughter-то have Ramira is, not the daughter, and... More Ramira in the house, or rather a few minutes of the performance is that there was a beautiful maid, of a rich Gypsy many relatives @-" старшая aunt younger neighbor from a third house in the fifth quarter after углом..." And suitcases@- what is there not diamonds and money and women"s underwear @- go figure. And understand the same @. fun @- dance of the Gipsy to tango, with songs @- happy and sad.

@ quot...As the Gypsies sing? No, is not found above
No warmth, no pain, no heart glow.
it is no wonder that Tolstoy before his death said,
@- How I wish I more Roma will not hear!..."

Stop! I"m not going to retell the story @- it is necessary to see, to participate in a fun and bright play. It"s easy and fun, this is life and everything that happens on stage can happen not only with Roma, and any other person who have achieved something-то, wealthy. Wife, children, lover, relatives @- emerging like mushrooms after the rain, charlatans and other and other...Life is boiling, bubbling, singing and dancing, crying and laughing @the audience laughs - or empathizes with the characters @- rich, but not become this arrogant and conceited Romero Fire, in fulfillment of Moses Oglu, sympathizes with and admires the bright, dancing Roses @Angela - Lekarev"s, ballet master of the theater. Aunt Tanya, performed by Tatyana Tumansky is the relative, during the appearance of which on the stage the audience exploded with laughter). Sano @- faithful Butler Ramira, not only properly perform their duties, but also dances well, because he plays the choreographer of the theatre Alexander Rubenchik. To talk about each one separately, for a long time. But why?) It is better to go and see. To go to the world"s only musical drama theatre Roman theatre which is only in Russian.

" Вы other: without motley and meager poitot,
Without a deck, scurrying in nimble hands,
, Without fires, without whips, without horses and wagons,
You in nylon jackets and trendy coats....

" Вы other, though more probably on the outside.
Because wherever you were other paths,
you are still on this earth sinful
guitars and their songs don"t go!..."
Asadov

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 620 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 18:54.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх