Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Marat Gelman, the political strategist, director of the Perm Museum of Modern Art: "a systemic crisis in

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 12.01.2011 в 20:36

Gelman, political strategist, director of the Perm Museum of Modern Art: "systemic crisis, in which the country is, is such that Russia needed two things - miracles and heroes. There are potential heroes, they should be included, wake up! " - Radio Liberty © 2011 RFE /RL, Inc.

Mikhail Sokolov: I want to understand who you are now more & ndash ; gallerist, a provincial museum official, political strategist Perm Governor Oleg Chirkunov or independent public figure.

Gelman: I since 2004 political strategies are not doing. I realized that the government started to use other tools. Prosecutors, tax authorities are much more effective than some people who can write and implement the strategy. Since 2008, I'm not a gallery owner. I sold polgalerei not manage it. First and foremost I am the Director of the Museum of Modern Art and now director of the project area development through culture, "Cultural Alliance».

< span style = "font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt"> Mikhail Sokolov: Project "United Russia».

Gelman: who made jointly with United Russia ».

Mikhail Sokolov: So, all the same policy. I had to join a political brand.

Gelman: God knows how it will evolve. I even do not know how this union is strong. But while United Russia helps build relationships in the region when it is needed, and especially to the draft policy is not admixed.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1002 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:39.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх