Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

"Ethics returns to art". Why the Guggenheim Museum held an action against the manufacturer...

Posted 12-02-2019 at 23:13 by Марат Гельман

"Ethics returns to art". Why the Guggenheim Museum held an action against the manufacturer...Visitors to new-йоркского the Guggenheim Museum recently was at the center of an unusual performance: their heads are showered with thousands of prescriptions for the drug Oxycontin ... Posted by Gelman on@now;12 Feb 2019, 20:11

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photo by Marat Gelman

Posted 12-02-2019 at 22:43 by Марат Гельман

Photo by Marat Guelman Posted by Gelman on@now;12 Feb 2019, 19:19

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 12-02-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PN, 13:18: lytdybr: Moscow regained, Bank of America, for the light for the water debt repaid. Remained as self-employed... https://t.co/EPW0vsrz4vPN, 17:45: today"s gender of the day @- a favorite activity of my mom @- rearrange the furniture. The first pictures of my office from 2000 to 2015.... https://t.co/VwbNWTS9koPN, 22:47: looked at the MINION. Here I think Putin may have another woman" put"? PN, 23:27: looked at the Minion. Sex rules the world @- good point. Oh it convincing and more interesting...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oleg Kashin (in the article about Russia's recognition of partial responsibility according to Boeing) described a strong...

Posted 12-02-2019 at 01:38 by Марат Гельман

Oleg Kashin (in the article about Russia"s recognition of partial responsibility according to Boeing) described a strong... Posted by Gelman on@now;11 Feb 2019, 22:26

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized