Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Art-lover
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

1. Old Comment

Medieval symbolism 4

Guru Constantine !
    Work undertaken for the collection of information is very valuable. But!
    A . It is clear that this selection - no gag . Load it up lit.ssylkami , and then the discussion will be possible , which is always desirable for the sake of Truth and the Truth.
    Two . Unfortunately , you will not have reached to the overriding sense, symbolized by the number 14.
       Mikhail Bulgakov , apparently , was dedicated as Andrew White , like Nikolai Gumilev, like many other early twentieth -century humanists . Describing the basement apartment , he does not accidentally pointed to the 14- meter room , which created the master .
    Symbolism of "The Master and Margarita " is very correct with respect to the sacred knowledge , which can not be said about the distortions nedoumiya , layered over tens of centuries.

In his book " The Evolution of Rights" I'm reasonably reveal the semantic system of numbers , but the whole book as a whole, is not available for most because of the high cost of publication. I'll try to write another essay, expressing my knowledge and opinion.
    Thanks for the site. Magnolia .
  2. Old Comment

Medieval symbolism 4

Atte. Constantine, very interesting, informative, can, if a little dug something to add. But please, the links lead, I just now writing an article about the keys as a symbol in art and psychology, the article for a scientific journal, and without reference to quote is not possible, something I found on the Internet, but it seems they are all each other simply rewrite. A source not found.
    Zara
  3. Old Comment

Mandala - a symbol of the divine world

This should be dissolved .... I lived 4 years in India and wholly immersed in this maelstrom, you can see pictures of that period in
    http://www.vic-adamovich.narod.ru/god-ind.html
  4. Old Comment

The most ancient paintings

I also think that it is not fake, too in a big way done. And of course the theme for poddelschikov strange. And of course surprising lack of noise around it.
  5. Old Comment

The most ancient paintings

Thanks for the interesting article. The first time I read it about a year ago in the journal. Most impressed by the descriptions of the following images:
    The most common subjects are the operations of organ transplants, especially heart. And in one of the series shows the entire process of heart transplant from a young boy old man, including the stage and postoperative rehabilitation of the patient, where the latter is connected through a system of pipes to the circulatory system of a pregnant woman! And when skeptics speak of the "falsification" would like to ask what the wild imagination and at the same time, a profound knowledge of medicine had to have local farmers of the Peruvian heartland in the 60 years to produce these crafts!?
    I even believe it.
    And about the people on the dinosaurs impressed.
    Thank you.
  6. Old Comment

Borobudur Temple

Interestingly, then this is ..
  7. Old Comment

There is a website http://keep4u.ru/.
    Image size is approximately 250-300 pixels, code: "The picture in the text, then copy-in comments and all.
  8. Old Comment

Found version of the mandala, which is important not only for the process. See the new message, this do not know how to insert pictures
  9. Old Comment

Meditation necessary thing ... I agree with Alexander, the main process.
  10. Old Comment

In this case the process is important, not the result. Attachment to the result should not be. Therefore destroy.
  11. Old Comment

Esoterica

One of the few shortcomings of the forum - a wealth of information. Strange huh? The main advantage becomes a major drawback. So to me an interesting topic of "Spiritual in painting" was not lost, I will keep it here on the sly.