Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

caught on the question Andrew Yakhnin (former artist now seems priest)

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 22.10.2012 в 22:36

Friends! May I have your attention and participation. As you (many of you) know, an exhibition Peeter Laurits "bridge back and forth" (October 18) tried to sabotage a handful of marginal under the name "Russian view". They did not like the work Peeter "The Final Snack", which is partly borrowed composition of Da Vinci's "Last Supper." On his protest, they (supposedly) said the Prosecutor's Office and Mr. Sobyanin
have to demand assist in the removal of the work from the exhibition. As to such absurdity was no reaction, this "handful" Russian view brought to our gallery (the day after the opening) a big pile of shit chemical called "ethyl mercaptan" and stupidly poured the shit our stairs in front of the gallery (18 sq. m.). It is good that our beautiful staircase was covered with a carpet, which, unfortunately, had to urgently remove, and with it the stench left by the handful "Russian view". Stink, it must be said, was so strong smells (X100 fell short) that removing carpet from the stairs, I had to work in masks (benefit from two years ago were Smokey).
So, after 30 minutes we were in the ranks and on visitors is not affected. BUT, GOVNONOSTSEV must know in person, for the next time something is not like you and they will come, as they have conducted, with the stench, tucked away in the pockets, to you.
Well, in the gallery are FotoLoft hidden cameras and we can easily identify a person who leaves a stink. Record transferred to the police and I can not show it yet. But, I can name and show people - peddler stench. We have called "govnonostsem", and in the world, he Andrey Prokopenko, shy Ukrainian names and calling himself in commercials (following the spill shit, for example, in the Gallery Guelman) Andrei Prokofiev.

photo hero here

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 705 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:55.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх