Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Alexei Smirnov

Posted 07-01-2014 at 00:21 by Вадим Алексеев

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov After the liberation of Kiev from the Germans Archimandrite Michael attempted to register the monastery, but the City Council passed a fake list of more than 100 priests and religious, to the credibility writing ordinary monks as priests , monks, many increasing their monastic experience , and adding years young.It was important to show that the main part of the monastery - the elderly , as well as among the residents there were rumors that the...
Местный
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexei Smirnov

Posted 07-01-2014 at 00:19 by Вадим Алексеев

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov Kiev underground Stavropegic monastery (case number 14951/967 )

October 24, 1924 the nominal decree of Patriarch Tikhon Kiev- Pechersk Lavra was provided stavropegic under direct supervision of the actions of the Patriarch. The Greek word"stavropegic"is translated as" independent" on the leaders of the monastery - the complete independence of their actions from the local ecclesiastical authorities.This decree extended to Feodosievskoe...
Местный
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexei Smirnov

Posted 07-01-2014 at 00:18 by Вадим Алексеев

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov Union of Russian officers and nepominayuschie

In preparing this publication , I 've been thinking , I inform that I know the facts about the existence of secret White Guard organizations -" Union of Russian officers" , which operated from inside the headquarters of the Red Army and the" organs"of the NKVD , engaged in subversive activities and destruction of red hands the most notorious figures of the Bolshevik.When I learned about the"Russian...
Местный
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexei Smirnov

Posted 07-01-2014 at 00:17 by Вадим Алексеев

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov Naryshkinskaya worship house

My parents met in the catacomb community, but in a totally different style and spirit than Stroganov , Kiselev and Velichko.By the way, my parents introduced Velichko me, they had never met.
My mother, born Abramova , came from Don granted by the nobles , very famous on-Don.Her father, Fyodor Abramov , Sr., was a lieutenant general and the Rostov district leader. His father, also a general, fought in...
Местный
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Alexei Smirnov

Posted 07-01-2014 at 00:16 by Вадим Алексеев

Original taken from
Местный
Posted in Uncategorized