Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Terekhov

Posted 07-07-2010 at 01:04 by Божена Рынска

Dear friends, I am pleased to introduce you to community designer Alexander Terekhov.
http://community.livejournal.com/a_terexov

I - his client . Before you get sick throat, came to Alexander in a show room and tried on the dress I ordered by September - the anniversary is very close to men. The dress is ready, it is wonderful, and in my last fitting only shorten the hem, because I still rejected the idea for the king's "bow" to stand on his heels.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Corgi

Posted 07-07-2010 at 00:41 by Божена Рынска

Our IO Glavred Gazeta.ru Mikhail Kotov also got himself a corgi. Welcome to the club. Korzhistov arrived. Corgi have Bondarchuks have Leschi Vorobyov, a Belogolovtseva, Mikhail Yastrubitskogo and Misha Kotov.

This is a beautiful girl named Enika. She is 7 months and she corgi cardigan, but not Corgi Pembroke. (We all Pembroke). Pembroke loves the Queen and Pembroke more cunning. Cardigan more serious, intelligent - this Corgi for those who understand, rather than chasing trends. Ears...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New community

Posted 06-07-2010 at 18:50 by Божена Рынска

http://community.livejournal.com/to_look_better/136626.html
be delivered in the community about fasting

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seeking Irina!!

Posted 04-07-2010 at 13:21 by Божена Рынска

Irina, who wrote a diploma, whose last name begins with the letter W, and who wanted to be my assistant, please, help please!

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seeking a man!

Posted 04-07-2010 at 01:33 by Божена Рынска

Dear Irina,

you wrote to me and offered help at home for errands. We agreed with the keys and even about different things, I like you very urgently needed, but from my mail mysteriously lost your address and your letters. The last letter where you tell your diploma hell knows where he collapsed.

Write to me again, OWL. You have me very urgently needed !!!!!!!

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized