Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST TAMARA MASLENIK

Posted 24-08-2019 at 12:24 by Про искусство

a MODERN CLASSIC STYLE Tamara Maslenik was born in Belarus in 1973. Has no artistic education. In childhood dreamed of becoming an artist, but life decided otherwise. Started painting only 7 years ago. Source: https://fishki.net/@ read more nethttps://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/15964422/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VIVIAN MINCER (VIVIAN MINEKER)

Posted 24-08-2019 at 12:23 by Про искусство

GOOD STORIES

Vivian Mincer (Vivian Mineker) – artist-иллюстратор from Slovenia, which creates charming illustrations, is so similar to colorful imaginary scene described in exciting children"s books: my adventures in the fairy forest close encounters with friends, spirits, animals. And it is not surprising that each of its artwork looks like a juicy and bright collection of good visual stories, part of which I want to be right now.
Coral forest. Author: Vivian Mineker.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST THE GLORY OF PRISHEDKO (SLAWA PRISCHEDKO)

Posted 24-08-2019 at 12:22 by Про искусство

WATERCOLORArtist Thank Prishedko (Slawa Prischedko) in 1957. He graduated from the State art school of design scene in Odessa, the Academy of Fine Arts in Kiev, majoring in theater artist. Is a member of the Association of professional artists of Germany and society l"ART Contemporain. Amazing and easy style of his watercolor floral still-lifes, and female characters only catch, twist and emphasizes the beauty of delicate flowers and women who work on the paintings this artist also colors.the review...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized