Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Oh, St. Petersburg obscurantist got the taste - threaten to disrupt the play by Nabokov

Posted 19-10-2012 at 12:27 by Марат Гельман

group of " Cossacks" calls to ban the play based on the novel Nabokov's " Lolita" in the museum " Erarta " for alleged violation of the St. Petersburg law propaganda of homosexuality and pedophilia. "The Cossacks" threaten to disrupt the performance, in which occupied the honored artist of Russia , the executor of several major roles in films by Alexander Sokurov - Leonid Brain .

here completely

PS I immediately threw that show your story...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Injured and wounded

Posted 19-10-2012 at 09:52 by Марат Гельман

Sorry, did not bring to St. Petersburg last big installation brothers Jake and Dinos Chapman, who enjoyed so much success in the first Kyiv Biennale. She portrayed the Nazis to show avant-garde contemplating abstract sculptures, mannequins in SS uniform (only red swastika armbands instead they had smilies) right in front, in full accordance with the precepts of Goebbels's propaganda, turned into degenerates and perverts. Space installation with life-size mannequins represent ordinary showroom, so...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

post for grandmothers

Posted 19-10-2012 at 03:55 by Марат Гельман

Russian newspaper : On the" Winery "an exhibition of Estonian Lauritsen photographer

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

November 13 at the Winery open a new gallery

Posted 18-10-2012 at 21:08 by Марат Гельман

- but we live in today decided to give the floor to those who could not speak in your film ... - Yes please, but I warn you - if there are insults, get up and walk away. < p> - Right. But at your own risk my word Marat Gelman. Gelman: - Arkady, I have a question. How were you able to live up to these times and do not know who Banksy and that it is pointless to look at the addresses listed on the Internet in the form of the gallery? Vorsobin: - This is a very cultural studies question...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well now Peter need something incredible to allow the atmosphere to improve it)))

Posted 18-10-2012 at 20:54 by Марат Гельман

I left with a problem without aypada the night flying to Perm until Monday.
With horror, I think about how I will live without it and then ...

My daughter says, "of course take my dad".

You grow kindest granddaughter.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized