Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Kirill

Posted 04-05-2018 at 12:52 by Кирилл Алексеев

KirillAbout the opening of the Mariinsky theatre-2

Every time produces a similar monuments, claiming the mores of the era, with all the diffusions and deformations peculiar to the time.
When everywhere, there are shopping malls, the appearance of independent samples of typical Chinese shopping ambrettolide, there is nothing to wait for a piece of masterpieces. If you produce cars Volga and Zhiguli, do not expect that this pipeline will come brand new Ролс-Ройс.
the Building...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST ANTIGONE CIARA (ANTIGONI TZIORA)

Posted 04-05-2018 at 12:07 by Про искусство

Romantic emotions. Antigoni Tziorathrough my paintings I strive to convey the feeling that prevails in the atmosphere. I want to Express romantic emotions, experiencing itself
Antigone Ciara (Antigoni Tziora) @- Greek artist. Born and raised in Greece. To develop their love for art started in childhood, as long as he can remember.

" Мои painting is mainly figurative works. I like to paint people"s faces. I am always learning and trying new methods, environments and themes. My work...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST-МАСТЕР CARVING

Posted 04-05-2018 at 12:07 by Про искусство

CARVING A PUMPKIN

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PHOTO-ИСКУССТВО. THE BEAUTY OF THE FLIGHT OF BIRDS

Posted 04-05-2018 at 12:06 by Про искусство

Birds @- beautiful and graceful, adorable and gorgeous all, from small to large. Even when this little birdie or an eagle just sitting @- they arouse admiration and give pleasure, and their flight is an unforgettable spectacle, and striking with its magnificence and grace.

Source: https://fishki.net/ @ read more nethttps://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/14598022/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST, ANDREY PETROVICH POLYUSHENKO

Posted 04-05-2018 at 12:06 by Про искусство

Andrey Petrovich Polyushenko (1911-1985) — was born in the village of a Native of the Parish of Bogucharskiy, Voronezh province, into a peasant family. Childhood had on the civil war. Fleeing from starvation in Kuban, family Polyushenko settled on the station Tikhoretskaya.After the war, Andrew Polyushenko studying in the Nizhny Novgorod art school of Sergey Pavlovich Sokolov – masters of the landscape genre, a pupil of Ivan Shishkin, Mikhail Klodt." Если want to be a real artist, then get...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized