Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Взгляд и нечто
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Alexei Smirnov

Запись от Вадим Алексеев размещена 07.01.2014 в 00:17

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov
Naryshkinskaya worship house

My parents met in the catacomb community, but in a totally different style and spirit than Stroganov , Kiselev and Velichko.By the way, my parents introduced Velichko me, they had never met.
My mother, born Abramova , came from Don granted by the nobles , very famous on-Don.Her father, Fyodor Abramov , Sr., was a lieutenant general and the Rostov district leader. His father, also a general, fought in Turkestan in Kaufman and was very close with Skobelev.My grandfather had seven sons from his first two marriages , five of them officers. The most famous elder son , Fyodor Abramov , Jr., commander of the 2nd Army, Don Wrangel , commander Don Corps and EMRO in exile. His wife devoured by the Cheka , and son under a false name , remained in Russia , the priest -on-Don.
My grandmother, grandfather's third wife ( the first two died ) led many times as a hostage to the Lubyanka , where the tenth shot.She was beautiful, dispassionate and fearless , but smoked a lot of cheap cigarettes. Bring it out myself it was impossible, that surprised the KGB.Wanting to save two daughters , grandmother escaped from Moscow to Belarus, in the former Carmelite convent, where she was a colony of deaf children , mostly Jews from the towns.How eparhialka , she had the right to teach and began to teach these deaf literacy.She and her daughters have mastered sign language. Mother forgot how to speak humanly and showed all hands. Older sister quite wild and married a teenager working in Belarusian and life hiding that she - the daughter of Ataman.
Grandmother 's sister , Aunt Nadia came to the deaf school , afraid for the children and took to his mother, to save her.She was the chief physician Dorogobuzhskaya county hospital in the province of Smolensk , and the girl - mother back to life Begichevo former landowners and Leslie , friends Aunt Nadya.Then Aunt Nadia moved to Moscow and took mother.
Aunt Nadia and her sister Aunt Sonya monashestvovali in the world , helping people.Aunt Nadya under fire made ​​five thousand operations in the war with Germany , the chief doctor of the field hospital , and St. George was a reward for courage - in my opinion , medals.Was a very independent person , apparently a young man much like the actress in the film Oia Savin Schweitzer's" The Lady with the Dog ." When Savina aged - she became a copy of my mother in 1945. In Moscow, the mother was able to complete the courses draftsman , but work fine she was not allowed , as she wrote in the survey that it is - the general's daughter.On further training was not the question.Wandering through the plants , she met the same as she Lishenko , Olya. Olya parents were landowners in Orel province, where they were allowed to leave the cow and where they lived in a very thin and a peasant hut.
Olga moved to Moscow, to his extended family , and settled in the former janitor in the basement. Mansion with relatives not selected as head of the family was a big doctor who treated the Bolshevik rulers. The mansion is still intact, he dopozharny floor, on white stone basement , preserved from dopetrovskogo seigniorial buildings. It is near the Cathedral of Christ the Prechistinka and in the alley.Near the lodge was a large white stone underground chamber with two entrances - from the kitchen and janitor.Earlier in this ward were stored in the cellar, supplies , and ceiling were forged hooks. I saw them as a child , I was for some reason they took.Seemed to me their huge house , but , apparently , they had only the front half of the mansion , and the yard , where there were two floors, living entity settling with separate entrance. Mansion stretched deep into the yard. The ceilings were very tall and copper chandeliers hanging in the Art Nouveau style , with colored cut glass.
I remember Olga, was beaten to death and frightened creature by telling monstrous sadistic horror as peasants mocked orlovskih landlords. Mother and Olga went to unclosed even then Moscow churches and put a cheap svechechki before the icons that they are not arrested and deported.Both were , apparently , pretty intimidated since childhood.When Ole peasants in their living room , on the carpet, in the defeat of the estate , was trampled to death by a German manager with his wife and infant son.Olga said that trampled , until they died , and then trampled , their corpses.They did this both women and teens.
Olya led to his mother , in the basement, and acquainted with his relatives.It is curious that relatives not invited Ole live in spacious rooms upstairs, although there was a lot of space ." I know and they did not ask , - said Olga - thank you to the basement allowed , though here and damp ." In the house lived a doctor professor ( so to speak, Bulgakov Transfiguration ) : a huge , thick, thick-lipped , hairy , as St. Bernard , with the smart, beautiful brown eyes.He was from a wealthy merchant family of Old Believers and studied medicine abroad.
He married the girl of the family Naryshkins , met in London. Naryshkin was very emancipated woman and studied painting.Before her marriage she lived in Munich and Paris and wrote mystical and erotic pictures.For example, a half-naked to the waist lady with a hat that has no eyes, and a mouth sitting ugly insect , and on the neck - a snake. Overall, clean early surrealism.The couple had three ugly , smart , father , daughter , the same thick-lipped , like him, but with a surprisingly flexible , slim figure and a very beautiful , delicate hands.
Itself Naryshkin died of typhus in the revolution , and daughter lived with his father , who are in the environment close to the Kremlin.All three girls were very clever, original, self-willed and with large overruns.They believed their relatives Romanov twice and mother of Peter I, and Alexander I, the former due to their great-great-grandmother who gave offspring and their family. The eldest of the sisters became a great scholar , married and had a son , a friend of my childhood. Two younger daughters were passionate one - professor bachelor, rich, and in the past by former handsome ezdivshim across Europe and East and dragged there for the most fashionable ladies. He even had a harem in Egypt. Burying and bitterly mourned their common professors, two sisters and not married and stayed bobylkami.On one of his sisters , my father studied in the twenties in the private studio of the artist Rerberg and made ​​friends with their home.
The house was going to exclusively male youth company ( ladies invite sisters did not like ) , about 15 people , not more, of different professions.It had all come from the military, noble and bourgeois families not actively liked the Soviet regime. Alcoholics was not among them , drinking good wine and only moderately , but ate thoroughly - roasted geese, ducks , turkeys, chickens. I myself there, boy , happy to eat geese and ducks with apples , prunes.Prepared by the nuns , they helped Olga and my mother.Poultry fed on huge silver trays.Dine by candlelight, which were reflected in the muddy , very high , Empire style mirror between the windows.Arranged at Christmas costume zhurfiksy.Mansion proletarians not crushed , and closets , and corridors were huge wrought iron chests, smelling of mothballs.They were embroidered with gold Naryshkinskaya courtiers and military uniforms , as well as the uniforms of Napoleon's army.Supposedly lived in the house Napoleonic general , they were thrown.These uniforms suit zhurfiksy family before the revolution. Father and mother said that happened in the thirties and sometimes fun. But most likely , they cheered their then- young and in love.Outside the windows was Stalin's Moscow and youth want to forget.Men waiting for the war and wanted at any cost under any circumstances, to get even with the Bolsheviks, for all that they did to Russia with them. With the hope of looking at Mussolini and Hitler , as people pick up on the stick of the Bolsheviks.Now taken only decry the Nazis , mainly for the Jews , but forgot that of two evils choose the lesser and lesser evil then were fascists.And Italy and Germany and now thrive and Russia died from red experiments. If not for the Third Reich , the red ground the Kremlin would like Europe and Russia would suit Solovki Katyn in each European country.That Hitler briefly rallied Europe to Stalin and struck a number of very tangible impacts.
Olya introduced my mother to her sisters , and they reacted to it positively - and hunted feral daughter of General and Ataman , who personally knew the last two emperors.There was another reason - my mother was a small woman , and sisters , and with figures of high fashion models.Women always love women and shade contrasts himself.Mother began to help the sisters cook dinner and it was a great amount of work for such a populous voracious squads. It has become his own man at them. Who was she then? Refugee and Lishenko.Abramovskikh luxury apartment on Cook captured family relatives grandfather Filimonov , who worked on the red.One uncle was a troop Kuban Ataman Denikin and another Uncle Volodya , tsarist general , served with red , their grandmother at least temporarily.Red Filimonovo not even grandma gave her coat when she came back, ran screaming to the Cheka ,"Bourgeois back!".Grandmother to death calling them"Filimoshki damned ." One time his mother caught the OGPU - wanted to send her.Her sister hid , but not in the lodge at Oli and in their rooms , and it sat out there for almost a year , not leaving.And came to Aunt Nadia Meschanskuyu on , but she said security officers :"Luba went to the Don, to relatives ».
Youth company was orthodox , believing , without a church they would not have the fullness of life.But do not go to them sergianist same temple where pop - OGPU agent.That began to pray at home. In the basement white stone chamber were demolished icon in silver and copper. Among them was especially revered icons Queen Natalia , before which she was praying during riots musketeer when her relatives raised on spears.It was the Mother of God of Kazan , on the crown and veil were green , irregularly shaped , slightly dim, emeralds. I saw this icon and remember her.There stood a homemade lectern with books.
There sometimes come to serve my father.Father they , too, was a young , dashing , mustache , no beard - a former infantry regimental chaplain.He had a pectoral cross on premium George ribbon.During World War I , he , together with soldiers of her own , went to the bayonet attack Austrians and stabbed with a bayonet.In Soviet times, the owner of the mansion set him to work in the hospital morgue , where he read the burial service of the dead alone.The old professor in youth affairs did not participate to a common table and the food did not go his daughter wore to the office , where he is forever in a puff of smoke , read foreign medical journals.I repeat, they all ate very tight. In services, the old man also was not involved , he prayed and laid one over the two fingers cross.
Serve only all-night , on Saturdays, late at night , and before the big holiday. Liturgy served only a few times a year. Especially served daily execution of the king and his family and funeral services at the anniversary announcement of Red Terror in the capitals , and the anniversary of the October and February revolution anathematized red and Kerensky with fellow Masons. My parents were there crowned - sisters themselves made of foil crowns and sewed a white dress with a veil.Altered vintage satin dress early XIX century. The old professor at the wedding even wept. Father 's parents were unhappy marriage of their son , as liberals always badly treated the Cossacks , quilted students whips.Grandmother found the father of the bride Stroganov communities : tall and portly maiden of noble family Glebovs - Streshnevs , and she was not averse to , and then turned up a small , gray-eyed , with lynx Abramovskikh look Cossack.When his grandfather , somewhere in Siberia , Cossack hacked student , and he always remembered.Boris did not know that General Abramov cleared his in 1905, under the command of General Meller Zakomelsky , the Trans-Siberian railway and hung and shot a lot of saboteurs and impede progress in the Russian army.Served in the basement of an undertone , however, so it was in other worship houses.Around fact there were proletarian and others ears.Bolsheviks - it's not even the proletarians , and ordinary tradesmen of all nationalities. Children burghers did not touch neither Lenin nor Stalin.Bolshevism - it was the dictatorship of the Russian middle class , proletarian covers screens.
In the twenties and thirties were hiding in the basement of monks and priests , but they are not alone - there hid all those who did not like red and whom they caught. From the basement was out, through the collector sewer, underground in Moscow, and it was possible to get to the pit , the remainder of the Church of Christ.In the twenties, the community had an affair with some sisters Conception Convent and individuals from the church of Elijah the ordinary. The Chalice and the cross were of the Conception Convent transferred to temporary storage.Nobody believed then that the Bolsheviks hold out long.
People gathered in the mansion, combined, likely political interests rejection of Bolshevism. Many of them hoped to war with the Bolsheviks , and argued a lot about how to bring the country out of the impasse.All of them were believers , Orthodox , but without fanaticism shade.It was quite secular young people from good families , their childhood passed before the revolution , and youth and maturity - the Bolsheviks.In general, internal emigration second generation , which , in principle, should be saved Russia , but did not save because of the stupidity of the Reich leadership of the Russian question.This stupidity and cost them their heads , they broke his neck is among wild Russian fields. Like all traditional Russian people Naryshkinsky youth was moderately orthodox , like their fathers and grandfathers , but they needed their own church.
Host a mansion created for them , and all gladly went there to pray , confess and receive communion.It was rather the club and regimental marching church when certain anti-Soviet union.Conspiracy is the community name was not - it was the union that took far plans.Then no one dreamed they create a political movement. Some of these young people had contact with the German embassy. Languages ​​- they all knew , maybe someone was among them and the German intelligence agent.The mansion at German offensive on Moscow was already dressed in civilian German officer , who joined the front. My father at the beginning of the war the sisters said,"Gleb , you can be calm when Germans entered Moscow , your family will be safe ».
Any skip any documents and forms (and, true ) were in the house.Location - the father did not know. Sister saved my father's life when he wanted to take in a broken near Moscow militia. Someone from doctors sister called , and those have made it that he - complete idiot , who can not fend for close arms. I have this reference on its psychasthenia preserved. And it would certainly have killed him , as the others , because some militia sat literally in the trenches with sticks , scaring the Germans , because they do not have enough rifles.
After marrying his father walked away from several of the company as being a purely civilian , avoided trips to the woods , under the Volokolamsk , joint firing revolvers.In summer, many went under Volokolamsk, someone's cottage, and there, deep in the woods , shooting at goal.Father did not prepare for armed struggle against the red , although well shot since childhood. Having seen the extreme horrors of the civil war in the Ukraine, he was scared for life and decided to live as a wise minnow - quiet. He had books, wife, son , students - and all. Wearing blinders on , he decided to move away from everything.His favorite phrase was :" I do not know and do not understand all I am afraid ." Though he knew everything, but was afraid of everything.He went through their liberal parents , who decided to form the Russian people.
My mother was somewhat different.It so happened that during the war we were in the same cultural family on the Oka , near Tarusa.And we briefly Germans came - Bavarian cavalry unit with light guns on the horse track. Germans with us celebrating Catholic Christmas.Was my grandmother - general's mom and me. At the table sat Colonel ( Oberst ) , and we officers.Prepared and served orderlies.Mom wore a purple silk dress , pearls and suddenly chirped in German. She lived as a child with Bonne , which sent to Germany in 1914. Then she forgot the language.Grandma said , looking at the orderlies :" I'm used to the male servants. My husband and I always cook and serve the orderlies.Maid I kept only for himself ."Granny darkly smoked cigarettes with the Germans and did not smile - after all , the enemy , after all. I sat on his lap Oberst , playing his crosses and bursts French chocolate.Then mother gave me words of Colonel :" Hitler drove us here for nothing.We will stay in your snow, as Napoleon's soldiers ."As it later became known , this part of the horse killed while retreating to Thule.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2668 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 00:58.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх