Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST BENIKO CHOJI

Запись от Про искусство размещена 18.09.2018 в 16:10

Japanese artist. Beniko Choji

Choji Beniko
in 2014, after graduating from the University of arts, Japanese artist Choji, Beniko (Beniko Choji) started to exhibit in Tokyo and the surrounding area. Very quickly she became one of the most popular artists in Japan and her paintings were quickly sold out at exhibitions in galleries, first in the country, and then beyond.

Coyi is a member of the society" Naive Art of Japan" (naive art of Japan), and received from him many awards. She wants to draw the human figure focusing more on the inner emotions of the character and tranquility of the person, rather than on its appearance.

" Люди unconsciously looking for warmth and trying to get rid of everything that makes them unhappy emotions. We can feel happiness because in the past we had positive emotions and we know what we need.

I hope that every viewer will complement my work my feelings. I paint the human figure, which has a void that the viewer can fill in their own emotions and to see себя".

the Japanese artist. Beniko Choji @- http://benibeniboc.wixsite.com/chojibeniko

Choji Beniko
Японский художник. Choji Beniko

Японский художник

Японский художник. Choji Beniko

Choji Beniko

Choji Beniko

Choji Beniko

Choji Beniko

Choji Beniko

Choji Beniko
Японский художник