Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Кирилл Алексеев
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Saw in the news an exciting headline: "Experts have estimated the restoration of damaged paintings...

Posted 17-06-2018 at 23:29 by Кирилл Алексеев

Saw in the news an exciting headline:" Experts have estimated the restoration of damaged paintings... Posted by Kirill Alexeev on@now;17 Jun 2018, 20:20

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you to everyone who attended our yesterday's opening at the state Darwin Museum! I was very pleased...

Posted 15-06-2018 at 21:15 by Кирилл Алексеев

Thank you to everyone who attended our yesterday"s opening at the state Darwin Museum! I was very pleased... Posted by Kirill Alexeev on@now;15 Jun 2018, 18:01

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 15-06-2018 at 12:00 by Кирилл Алексеев

Thu, 16:05: My curatorial project for the youth Biennale. https://t.co/dsHPJ40KHj

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My curatorial project for the youth Biennale.

Posted 14-06-2018 at 16:05 by Кирилл Алексеев

Project" Dynamical Chaos" talks about the many options bessmyslennyi phenomena that surround us in everyday life.the Authors of works trying to describe the boundaries of those absurd everyday moments, from which is born the picture of our life. Life is an endless Brownian motion of particles and energies. It is unpredictable and chaotic in the macro-phenomena and global processes.Death — stable and predictable. Life is continual change. Death — limit energy flow and stability of matter. the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just a reminder, tomorrow the opening of our exhibition "structures of chaos" in the state Darwin Museum. From 17 until 20:00....

Posted 14-06-2018 at 00:34 by Кирилл Алексеев

just a reminder, tomorrow the opening of our exhibition" structures of chaos" in the state Darwin Museum. From 17 to 20:00.... Posted by Kirill Alexeev on@now;13 Jun 2018, 21:27

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized