Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Взгляд и нечто
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Alexei Smirnov

Запись от Вадим Алексеев размещена 07.01.2014 в 00:10

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov
In the Moscow region nepominayuschim traffic by the end of the sixties was almost finished - survived the last true. It was such a thing - Russian imperial , ie carriers ideas Great Russian Orthodox state , not necessarily the monarchy. Our gradually disappeared worship houses owned by its composition and direction of the holders of special ideas Russian Orthodox civilization . They included professors and their children, families of high officials , officers, generals and their children . Emphasize, among them almost no wimps , Russophile neevropeizirovannyh minded merchants and Old Believers. Believers were only Velichko, and at their expense , he lasted a little longer . Overall, it was to some extent social class movement . The last thing left in people , the Church - and that took away the Bolsheviks , creating its sergianist dummy . Now , decades later , I look at nepominayuschih detached and bad questions to ask myself : Do not inherently flawed imperial general collective consciousness of all members of our communities ? No wonder if Denikin and Yudenich talked so much about one and indivisible ? Maybe it was necessary to fight for the Russian Taiwan? And if not found a common language with the latest nepominayuschie Bolsheviks in their construction of the Red Empire ? All these tough questions and bad thoughts , but I am writing politicized memories and should express only what he saw and heard .
Man politically consonant with the Bolsheviks and their regime , could be among nepominayuschih . A lot of Russian intellectuals and hereditary nobility , not from fear but from conscience were Bolsheviks and regularly went to Sergianist temples. While they were alive two older generation of intellectuals , not internally accepted Bolshevism , the domestic churches or supplication, as we called them , existed . A third generation has already departed from the principle of anti-communism and the founders nepominayuschih with their ideals. The Soviet system and Soviet thinking - it's a terrible ominous womb unenlightened ruthless bureaucratic stomach that anyone you digest , not only nails, but also individuals, often not sufficiently weak . Soviet society , and now post-Soviet , built on spiritual personalities surrendered . This inner capitulation - the foundation of any building after the Bolsheviks. Now utyuzhat Americanism as before ironed Leninism. Look in any subject of the Soviet nomenklatura - some ruins ideals of his youth .
Happens, except for me , some youth and Kiseleva , but they gradually moved away from it and ended up in Sergianist temples. I deliberately avoided the fundamental conversations with Kiseleva for many reasons : first, survived the terror of the twenties and thirties all spiritually maimed and actually disabled , and secondly, she was sick Kiseleva periodic fits of epilepsy , and thirdly, she did what she could to help aging in their communities . About her seizures , I knew from my father , in humans it was not noticeable, sometimes it just did not take and rest up . It was a very strong person. Its position as a leader , mentor was hopeless. It all rested , not realizing that she herself needs support .
Still , one fundamental conversation with Kiseleva I took . I asked her one on one, as a lot of the thinking man , capable of great erudition on church- historical questions : What will happen next? As we all be ? What will happen to Russia ? Her mind was quite masculine, as well as her sister Alexandra , a major independent scientist. They got it from his father , a man with a strong Siberian nature . And their mother was not sentimental. And I frankly Kiselyov said : "We are waiting to release sometime before the fortieth , before the war. But in the face of the Germans saw an even worse slavery and disillusioned with the West. (It should be noted that in conversations with all the time flashed Kiseleva surname liberal historians Kiesewetter , Schilder Kartashov and others like them , to which it refers . Lectures Kiesewetter she listened to in his youth, and it seems to me that he read them to the private school where she started to learn) . Then we all started to get old. Sick, and about the fortieth year we were in the prime of life and our parents were not yet old men , and while it was still possible to save our Orthodox Russia . Now everything is different , and we are not in this new all understand : it seems that everything is easy and runs wild animal nature . Modern you , Alyosha , people from our point of view, by our standards , is not quite human . Well, you , Alyosha, inherited all the worst quality and nobility, and Russian intellectuals - even though you believe in God, and love our Byzantine church , but you're a skeptic , a rebel , you bad attitude to progress ideologically shakes you , you are a maximalist , you can be among the extremists ( I assured her that not find myself among Soviet extremists. while others not here ) . Now we need to die with dignity and to help each other into oblivion . And you have to go through many mutations of Soviet society. From my point of view, followed by Russia on these lands ends as Russian imperial nation disappear and are unlikely to be reborn . " That such thoughts Kiseleva lived the last decade of his life . I said nothing to this , and its evaluation concluded : "So , we're all the Iroquois , and the Iroquois , they are people too ».
His cross for the sick and suffering , being very unhealthy , Kiseleva carried very worthy , all the while collecting parcels, dry products , clothes, medicines for other brothers and sisters , and other cities settled after arrests and deportations . Once Kiselyov sent me to the monastery under the premise of Rybinsk . On this trip I am writing further separately. In Stroganov Kiselevskaya society and everyone knew each other a long time and frankly afraid of habit thirties, new people. In the Khrushchev years I lived in the south- west, and our lady lived another family nepominayuschih - old woman with a daughter. Daughter worked, and mother went mad mad and wanted to throw out the window . Window boards scored and Kiseleva went to the southwest and to feed a sick woman came up to me sometimes . Daughter has moved away from religion and was the usual engineer. At her request, I sometimes buy products for the old , but it was dangerous and everyone wanted me to hit a heavy piece of iron , which hid under the pillow . When she stole a match and set fire to the apartment, it had to be sent to a psychiatric hospital , where she was rushed to hospital attendants like a panther . I'm not a coward , and not in vain it feared afraid to turn away .
One day Kiseleva addressed through some Orthodox friends , collect and secretly praying - it was a true Orthodox Christians . She went to him in the Kaluga region and came back and talked a lot about the modern collective farm village where she visited not long ago , and the people with whom she met there . Around some of the town, where there was a large factory in the village gathered and prayed Orthodox . Soviet church they did not recognize and did not go there . Priest they had , and they were looking for a pastor in Moscow , who would they at least periodically okarmlival . But by this time all the people they know and Kiseleva nepominayuschie Lords and pastors have died , and she started going to church and Sergianist members to send in their own community. Still Kiseleva Kaluga helped peasants and workers - she knew some wandering monks and priests , who did not recognize the Patriarchate . She tied this community with them. " The people there are good believers , but with bad know themselves interpret the Apocalypse , and most importantly - they have no cultural rights, but one former merchant ," - she said .
From Sergianist priests confidence Kiseleva enjoyed priest Golubcov . He served in the old Cathedral of the Donskoi Monastery . It was a strict elderly shepherd , apparently , the eldest of the brothers Golubtsova . They all loved moderately anti-Soviet Moscow intelligentsia . Apparently, they did not work at Lubyanka and anyone not denounced . One of the brothers was Bishop Sergius Gdovskii . He was an art critic and wrote articles about Rublev . About three years ago I was at the funeral of the last Golubtsova . He served in the ancient wooden temple in Ivanteevsky deanery ROC. He had prepared his own grave , laying its brickwork . Population loved it , and everyone was crying about it. The older I Golubtsova thrice with Kiseleva , partook in the Donskoy Monastery . In the Don I have always loved to travel , visiting bronze plate Chaadaeva fearless and an angel with wings then peeled on the tombstone of my ancestor Martos. This monastery has retained great charm uncontaminated place , absorbed the debris demolished by the Bolsheviks throned .
Then Kiselev started communicating with some who came from France and Belgium priests re-emigrants and father Vsevolod Spiller. The names of these priests , Father Vsevolod except I've traveled frequently with her , I forgot . At the time I graduated from art school in Lavrushinsky and enrolled in the Surikov Institute and stopped often at Kiseleva , more visiting the chapel Velichko . Both Kiselev I continued to appreciate as interviewees with Russian language school and merciless humor. But overall their parishioners crying and going to the temples Sergianist I silently condemned internally .
Their forced relocation Presnia passed on without me. Presnya in zheltokirpichnom Soviet house on the third floor , two-bedroom apartment in a close , it was not the same . Namolennoe aura disappeared , ceased to go its course and former acquaintances . There are there and some other people . Militina G. soon fell ill , mustachioed professor - like father like to cramped apartment and a year or two died from bad undergoing prostate surgery . By and large, Zoya was very lively earthly man . Do not be a damned Soviet era and her illness , she would be a perfect mother and wife philoprogenitive .
This period was the third , completely platonic romance Kiseleva ... At this time , according to Khrushchev amnesty released from prison Alexander Kovalensky . Apartments in Levshinskiy lane he lost his wife , nee Dobroff , died in the camp, and it is often to Kiselyov . There he privechali , fed, and suddenly it seemed that he was here sovet nest. Man he was , no doubt , a charming and former Moscow recognized the handsome gentleman . Kiseleva , fascinated by several Kovalenskim widowed and could not organize a family home with this , frantically clinging to life , man. Kiseleva sister Alexandra told me about their mutual , almost senile , enthusiasm after the death of Zoe Vasilevny . It upset me - I had a better opinion of Kiseleva. This is her hobby , in my opinion , said her folksy . Nobles than clinging to life and more love death . Kovalensky camp was completely broken - all his poems were lost, beloved wife died , the library was confiscated , seized an apartment , mansion demolished. Besides, in the camp he had a heart attack, and he was constantly having trouble breathing . Comrades always skillfully dealt with the civilized man . Cultured man not quite Job in the pit - he needs at least some atmosphere and way of life. There was another reason why he became a stick to Kiseleva - its pure Orthodox faith . And he was a mystic , a demon , he just grinned at kundshtyuki Andreyev Rose of the world , saying that he was uninformed and samodeyatelen in mysticism , but he Kovalensky , through all stages . Being a second cousin of Alexander Blok and not loving it ( he thought Bloc paternal curly Jew and mentally ill ) , told Kovalensky interesting as unit when it regretted his decision of Bolshevism and the poem " Twelve ." Block said bluntly , "I denied the rumor , crackling fire in the collapsed roof I took to be the beginning of world catastrophe ." That was when the unit came to Moscow last sick man and read poems about Italy . On this evening , and was with her daughter Vera Vvedenskaya and they heard as Block, the accusations of his that he's dead , just said - "Yes, I already died , yes, I'm dead ." Kovalensky went to bury the Bloc in Petrograd , and said that the Bloc was poisoned on the orders of the Cheka , but the grass is not agents , and close people, whom he trusted . Block wanted to leave from Russia to Germany and curse Bolshevism , which by that time quite disappointed . Lunacharsky did not give him a visa , waiting for his poison . As a man , from his early youth fretted mysticism Kovalensky before death through Kiselev wanted to reunite with God , with Christ. But for churching and reconciliation with Christianity should not be involved in this process another real and unfortunate man . In transcendent aspirations come to God alone and by austerity. A Kovalensky selfish and essentially despicable disturbed aging Kiselyov . Zoya , at his instigation , even wanted to exchange the cramped apartment in Presnia , but her parents did not agree , and moved to Kovalensky Lefortovo to his longtime admirer , where I visited him . All these Exercise marriage he had done not 20 , not 30 years, and nearly 60 , which is quite strange . In Lefortovo he wrote that his memoirs that his girlfriend and her daughter burned after his death, the fear of the KGB, which tapped their phone. So that his work is burned twice - at the Lubyanka and Lefortovo . Kiseleva not burned it to the archive . Literary it was a very sophisticated man . Before his death, he gave me the pre-war cycle " spurs " accidentally escaped from acquaintances .
In Orthodox monasticism out of ten inhabitants of the monastery usually only one seriously departs from the world, and nine live in the monastery from worldly sin and disorder as its forces . This is totally abnormal and apparently , in the next millennium must draw very different statutes to novices tonsured 15-20 years living in the monastery , not before. In a monk can not get a haircut from everyday troubles - on the contrary , the monk must be in absolute peace of mind and be completely impassive to everything - only if he is a true monk .
In Presnya I have been a little Kiselev . Sometimes there is still going to pray. Huge Kyoto, converted from a large antique armoire , standing at the head of the old French steel folding bed , brought from Stroganov . This bed was marching , left her estate in Smolensk Stroganoff Marshal Davout . There was also a leather Stroganov cellarette Davoust with his glasses with monograms . Such a camp bed Napoleon have in the Historical Museum . On this bed died Stroganov, then Militina G., and then Zoya .
Along the walls of the room were cabinets with books and archives. In one corner lay motionless in a stupor Tanya, she was silent and only blinked constantly . In the hallway on the offensive tyufyachke dying tortoise bulldog and looked at all intelligent human eyes . Kiselyov surrounded at this time people from the community to Father Vsevolod Spiller. They made ​​themselves a career in museums, in magazines, labored in Sergianist temples. Been there and Sergianist priests . They declared themselves the heirs and fathers Metchev katakombnikon .
At this time Kiseleva has become ill and barely move . Sometimes she reached the church of St. Nicholas in the blacksmith in St John the Baptist in Presnya , where he served as Metropolitan Pitirim (nicknamed the KGB - " Abbot "), " handsome ", according Kiseleva. Pitirim was supposedly from a family of priests Tambov . I knew one of his Subdeacon , who told how long urged Pitirim his deacon , Father Vladimir Rusak , burn the manuscript of the persecution of the Church . When Vladimir Rusak refused to do so and sent the manuscript to Western Publishing, Pitirim then gave it to the wolves KGBshnikam and arrested him .
I will not mention the people who surrounded Kiselev in the last years of her life - I shunned them . I was amazed that they , being aware of the Bolshevik abominations , still recognized the Moscow Patriarchate and went to their temples . What is it? They had such a crappy little idea - words of prayer in Sergianists the same and we do not desecrate , walking toward them. Many of them were from the nobility , even of the princes , and they knew all about provocateurs and swindlers in gilded Mitra . And they are , nevertheless , considered themselves the heirs and nepominayuschih catacombists and Kiseleva they needed as a symbol of their treason. Give examples of moral death of two young parishioners Kiselevskaya community. Daughter of a historian left without parents unsuccessfully married, had a child and divorced . Family began to poison her . It should be a separate chapter on how former people suffering humiliation from the Bolsheviks , to recoup on their home .

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 703 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:20.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх