Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Warning!!!

Posted 04-04-2010 at 01:49 by Божена Рынска

I go out I made it a boutique. Near rubs a bald type, snitch on mobile. Suddenly divorced and quietly to me as burknet: "Girl, Birkin is not needed?"

I started at this potsem watch and saw that there is a new type of speculator. As used in the gallery living room or toilets CUM rubbed black-marketeers, so now Stoleshnikov rub bugs and vparivayut Byrkiny. He had, of course, dilute it to the market. But something I did not realize. Well, but I just followed shpienila and found that...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 04-04-2010 at 01:28 by Божена Рынска

In Aizel I found a crazy lanvinovskoe dress. Awful want. Beauty indescribable. It is 90 000 thousand, but it was in Paris about as much worth. Lanvin-day bite.

This is what I found ryayaaaaadom with a boutique ... This session exposed you all waiting. Be patient, and .....

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 04-04-2010 at 01:25 by Божена Рынска

Having cast off the shackles of slavery literature, I walked around Stoleshnikov. In his first boutique, in Eisele, met Satie Spivakov. In her hands was sumassheshaya Birkin. How could I miss on the market such ebanicheskoy Gizmos? That same excitement and enchantment! Birkin, this was recently published, two years ago, and it is called Shadow, I mean - Shadow. This is the most beautiful Birkin, which I have ever seen. Immediately to the Wisch List. Heaven, I adjust it on Labor Day, please. ...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 04-04-2010 at 01:18 by Божена Рынска

fashion trend this week - the exposure and drive a sobering-up the ear but in the sun. I'll start and I'm their sessions with exposure.

"What is dripping?" What's wrong with them dripping? " (C) A. Brushteyn.

This is, citizens, salon Boeing airline Transaero . Amazing Transaero Airlines offers its customers a new service: "Take a contrast shower right in the flight. On the way back from Tel-Aviv to Moscow, I was able to enjoy this service in full. ...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 04-04-2010 at 01:02 by Божена Рынска

finally found a store cord to charge its "Sonya", bought in London. Charge "Sophia", and quietly, but very quickly zaebu you with lousy photos.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized