Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Accident

Posted 19-05-2010 at 18:55 by Божена Рынска

Photos from the accident on Tverskaya
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/lennon83

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ya flashers

Posted 19-05-2010 at 18:40 by Божена Рынска

whore, well, you see, what syklo BMW driver suffered. I said, also do not like it, and flashing lights, and in general, but in direct confrontation with the authorities, I do not want to join. Ugly slugs, but not men. Decembrists, well, wake up, finally, Lena.
http://www.gzt.ru/topnews/accidents/-s-kamer-nablyudeniya-na-tverskoi-popytalisj-/306497.html

Journalists the diary avmalgin < /b> has links to LJ witnesses an accident.
If someone from journalists at...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ja flashers

Posted 19-05-2010 at 17:58 by Божена Рынска

But the shots last night on Tverskaya stoke Mercedes with flasher. On an opposite. Number of shoot did not - I feel with a telephoto will carry soon.

< br /> And here today in front of me sharply, not including povortnik and flashing lights, turned in two solid auditorium with flashing lights. Also right on Tverskaya Street, a little before reaching the boulevard. I went to the City Hall machine. The quality of the frame, well, you'd forgive me. Very quickly they shuruyut that with...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Short an opposite

Posted 19-05-2010 at 15:41 by Божена Рынска

avmalgin wrote:
19.05.2010 15:31: Moscow's traffic police had no information about yesterday's accident on Tverskaya Street with an armored Mercedes, with flasher

This Ekho Moskvy reported head of the advocacy of road safety, Marina Vasilieva. "In summary, this accident was not hit, because no one was hurt, so the information as such we do not" - she said.
Previously appeared on the Internet video of an accident with a Mercedes. " Accompanied by a jeep...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

After shopping collapsed bookcase.

Posted 19-05-2010 at 15:24 by Божена Рынска

'm going to Ilyinke Lunch Big Books. From Vetoshny (think of the name) on my pret black Audi, almost Bochin my TTshki, and brazenly so pret. I clear a stump, do not miss - with no херов it to me to miss something? I have a home, he generally turns. I not only did not miss, so I also briefly bibiknula - say, not arrogant, handsome. And so, at the entrance to GUM this Audi overtakes me on the opposite line and opens the window. Type quarrel. I instantly became bloodshot eyes, I stood on emergency...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized