Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Эммануил Гедеонович
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Рейтинг: 2.88. Голосов: 8.

Profession - "crap" on the forums

Запись от Эммануил Гедеонович размещена 17.09.2009 в 10:39

Profession - "crap" on the forums
who fasted during the night in someone else's LJ: "Pindos suck! Russia is getting off its knees"?
Arina Morokova, Vitaly Akimov

Since the zero's, when the deputy head of Kremlin administration Vladislav Surkov was declared a general mobilization to fight the "oranzhizmom, in RuNet simultaneously appeared people who were angry" commenting on "articles of the authors and to express opposition to the delight vlastpriderzhaschih.

Owners of popular weblogs and opposition sites, where there is a "feedback", faced with the fact that after each "critical position" to run against him were "hordes" unknown "bloggers" and "crap in a commentary."

"Russia gets up from his knees! And those who do not see that Pindos, Cacolo, or a rodent! "- The most common recording forums RIA" New Region ".

"Under Putin, the mess is over and only those enemies of Russia as you do not notice it," - write the visitors' liberal websites, such as "Radio Freedom".
Читать дальше... 

Correspondents "HP" conducted a survey among LJ-Brugere, political strategists, and with their help, tried to find out: who are these people who choose to host such a strange occupation - "crap" on the forums and Learn? ". Where did they come in RuNet, where there have always been a protest, freedom and dissent? And how much does this work?

Russia analyst Stanislav Belkovsky: "I do not read the commentary by his article, not to engage in a discussion with the unworthy"

"This is - specially trained people whose function is to ensure that through comments on blogs and forums under the articles discredit inconvenient for the government's position, or text. This specially trained team, it has existed since the beginning of the decade. It was established back in 2000-2001, and is not large.

People write, usually under different names, a dozen workers supported one and the same man who repeats the same argument with different words. As a rule, "rollback" of the same type: if the author criticizes the "United Russia", the president, prime minister - he is morally nechistoploten, stupid, defective.

Therefore, I personally, as the author, never, under its articles of "commentary" do not read. Because if I start to read, I like to enter into dialogue with these people, and I believe that dialogue, they do not deserve.

My warps style of these "comments", although, of course, it fully meets the style of political-technological machines Kremlin style Surkov. Read the blogs solid, solid Kremlin experts who publish "Izvestia". There is the same rhetoric. They say that opposition to the wall, they are all worthless and goats. I call this style Surkov.

Those who "shits in the commentary," sit on the payroll, spend the whole day on the Internet in a mode of total monitoring. Salary them several thousand dollars, I think, depending on experience, qualifications and past achievements, it can be from one to five thousand dollars a month.

Free "crap" no one will - it is my belief. The man who has a regular job, will not sit on the forums, keep track of some texts and comment on them. Even if he is a staunch supporter of Putin. Well praise premiere in the kitchen. 's All. Because "climb" on forums and write something - this is also the time and work. "

The leader of the opposition of "Solidarity", "thousands," Learn Ilya Yashin: "I am of those who" shit "is not a bath"

"I did not hold a candle, do not know whether they work for money, but it seems. Because when there is some sort of ideologically important post will automatically occur the entire system the reactions of some colleagues, which makes it possible to conclude that is a deliberate campaign. It's a internet war.

As an active blogger, quite often with this encounter. Incidentally, I never these people "is not a bath", for what I had some critics. But I think that this is nothing wrong, please let him write. For me, much more important than the principle of free discussion in the LJ. Even if these people work for money, nothing critical in that I do not see. It is better to be extensive discussions with zahlestom emotions than there would be no discussion, such as on television. Therefore, I would not exaggerate the threat phenomenon.

Much worse when these scumbags go to off-line and begin aktivnichat in real life, but not in the virtual space. That's not very pleasant. With such provocateurs, we had no time to face ".

President of the Research Center "Political analyst Mikhail Tulsky:" Learn a crap - this is the most cost-effective method of dealing with "orange"

"It all started in 2005 on a wave of struggle against the" Orange Revolution ". The deputy head of presidential administration, Vladislav Surkov, then developed a plan to counter the "threat of color. Were created youth movement ( "Our", "Young Guard", "Young Russia", "Local", "new people", the Eurasian Youth Union, and so on), which staged the action "in support of Putin." Created or resuscitated several outreach sites in the Internet - petycha, Politgeksogen, dozens of sites holding "Krivda.ru", as well as on a decent and respectable Vzglyad.ru.

The third stage of "prevention" was the creation of groups of bloggers, each of which was attached to some LJ-community or the opposition Web site.

Strategy "speeches" "hirelings" in diversity. Part of them as if in a reasonable manner rush to prove that when "Putin has some more", "came the stability" and "common prosperity", "Russia rose from his knees" and so on. The second group specializing in "delusion" to bring any criticism of the authorities to the absurd, saying: "Yes, I agree with you: the entire Russian people - peasants, and in Russia, nothing good has never been and never will be, as well as recording all opposition to the "agents of the FSB and so on.

In this sense, illustrative example of a site Grani.ru, who in 2005 "hirelings" attacked a meaningless foul language posts, idiotic proposals and so on. Now a similar picture can be seen on the website of Radio Liberty and at all forums opposition resources.

Distinctive feature of such "plaintiffs" in the monotony. They plant several LJ, and sometimes even on the short-sightedness in all hang one photo. Or begin to "rub out" anyone under different nicknames, but exactly the same way. Then it becomes clear that this is not the indignant crowd voluntary guardians of the regime, but a poorly prepared prostitute.

Mikhail Tulsky said that, according to his data, this thankless task "crap on foreign resources and foreign Learn" Payable Honorary way. The more polluted, the more received. But in general, said the expert, we are talking about very small amounts - about a thousand dollars a month. "And after the crisis, probably, and even less," - said Tula.

To the question, but where these are being recruited by "bloggers", the expert replied that someone comes to this "business" at random, an acquaintance with its organizers, and some of the Kremlin's movements, such as "Nashi", "MG" and so on.

Mikhail Tulsky said that this aspect of the "combat oranzhizmom" can be considered the most micro-finance.

"Well, how many of these educators? Not more than a few dozen, each of them for a few LJ, some several dozen, in total wage "fight" involved a few hundred LJ. The cost of each LJ-advocate no more than 1 thousand dollars a month, then at all - a few tens of thousands of dollars a month and several hundred thousand a year. For comparison, placing an article on "how Russia has flourished under Putin" in the Western press - 100-300 thousand dollars, and for the year is incident millions or even tens of millions of dollars. "

The analyst also "for the sake of justice," noted that such methods of promoting sin and American secret services. There also are working bloggers, hirelings, who "wash out" brains of the audience and whitewashes of the State Department.

"This is not only in EU countries. From what I conclude that these technologies are peculiar to those countries and regimes that can not afford to create a desired image through the objective media and feel well only in their own surroundings false propaganda. Who need to employ tens and hundreds of liars, to launder their reputations in the world or in their own country ", - summed Tula.

The writer, screenwriter, "thousands," Learn Oleg Kozyrev: "They represent Putin with a"

"I would divide these commentators into three groups. First - in fact bloggers on the payroll, ie commentators dwell on the forums, monitoryaschie them and receiving money for "a report ideologically correct perspective".

Second - members of Putin's system - officials, businessmen, feeding in power, the police - these people also have the Internet.

Third - sincere fighters, apparently associating Putin's success with them. Like, if I comment on here and complain the Liberals, that "we have with Putin" to build a third transport ring.

Overall, the key for these people - they are the products of Putin's propaganda. Or in it they found a consolation (it concerns especially people leftist and nationalist). In general, Putin, they are trying to take revenge for the Democrats since their victory. Only here do not realize that revenge in the end not his politopponentam, and his own country. "

Director General of RIA New Region "Alexander Shchetinin:" Those who shits in the commentary, we lovingly call zveroyascherami "

"Patrons Forum NR2.RU we lovingly call" zveroyascherami. I do not think many of them working and being paid to the FSB, the Security Service, or any more special services, they are perfectly sincere people, but oh, how many would like "to garlic take the supplement to the" people of the bodies. " And in Russia, and Ukraine - now the cult of intelligence, but in Russia, and even the cult of telecom in full swing. "Zveroyaschery" Most of the information obtained from the TV.

Having seen films about the "saboteurs" and news about "enemies", "zveroyaschery" we go to the forum and throw themselves into battle: the "tuft" ( "Muscovites"), "Pindos", "Banderovites", "komunyakami", "not quite dead Vlasov, "and so on. They - the knights of cloak and dagger, they are at the forefront of the struggle. The most rabid we know.

And they know us. Forum - this is a club, where all long time ago to stick. Even the most implacable enemies. They teach us to work, believe that would make our job better than us. They accuse us of treachery, in the absence of taste, curse us, but - read, read, read ... This - our fan club. As in football. "Senior Editor - soap, and journalists - in the furnace!" - We are very familiar. And we are always happy for our fans. Only interfere with the "HP" "zveroyascheram" we will not allow.

Scary quite another. Yesterday calls FSB colonel Mikhail (I miss my family name) out of control "K" from Tyumen. Interest in our forum. They are someone else caught and he confessed that he was some kind of record made. But we have this record, no! Moderator her long ago deleted. For calls to overthrow the existing regime through armed insurrection will try to close in the first place, us. We delete such records. And the FSB of evidence no longer exists! The guy confessed to something, but what? So they want us to help them put this guy. But this is too much.

When the caller "brute" to learn that the server that hosts the forum, we are faced in Kiev and moderated out, he coughed as much: "And how will I be able to interrogate him?" (Moderator) "After all, if a criminal case opened in the territory Russia, and to interrogate him, I should also only in Russia? ". Therefore, coming less and less people from the Ukraine to us in Russia. What if an interrogation?

The question is, where the platform for discussion? After all, it may be just the media, their blogs and forums. I friend recently very vividly described the "debate" in Russia: "It's like in the camp. Godfather sometimes invites the political fray and for life, because he is tired Kholui stupid ". And secondly, he told me: "And how is it that they, Vova Putin Dima Medvedev, so arranged that the elite, and they are crowned, the people she does not hear ?»».

Taken from the http://www.compromat.ru/page_28284.htm
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2431 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 14:05.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх