Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST PAULINE ALLDIS

Запись от Про искусство размещена 04.01.2018 в 10:44

Emotional portraits and figurative paintings. Pauline Alldis

Эмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картины

My job consists of a range of environments and subjects, from wildlife watercolours to emotional portraits and figurative paintings

Pauline Oldis (Pauline Alldis) @- British artist and sculptor. Born in Sunderland, England, in 1972. The fascination with painting began in the 70-х," Живопись Nancy"", when she was very young. Besides, her two older brothers were very talented artists and their paintings asked Pauline the standards required to achieve the goal.

On a General course of art in College, she was fortunate to meet and learn from a brilliant artist Gavin Watson. Then 2 years she studied natural history in Sunderlands University, where her teacher was a wonderful artist and sculptor David Sammich.

" Моя the work consists of a diverse range of mediums, sizes and themes, from detailed watercolors of wildlife to great emotional portraits and figurative paintings. My mind is constantly filled with images and paintings, which I have yet to create. When I"m not working on oil paintings or watercolors, I can indulge in more abstract art and experiment with new techniques and методами".

Emotional portraits and figurative paintings. Pauline Alldis @ -www.thhgallery.com/our-artists/pauline-alldis/

John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Эмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картиныЭмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картины

Эмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картиныЭмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картины. Pauline AlldisЭмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картиныЭмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картиныЭмоциональные портреты и фигуративные картиныPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline AlldisPauline Alldis

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 799 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 04:43.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх