Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

My tweets

Posted 22-12-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

SB, 13:57: who"s who in the Lubyanka lives? - I mouse-наружка - and I was a frog, wiretapping SB, 14:19: RT @alcobeergun: @galerist I am a cockroach polonium in a Cup SB, 14:19: RT @alcobeergun: @galerist forty I will add you time SB, 14:19: RT @alcobeergun: @galerist honey, I"ll get the current to the nuts SB, 14:19: RT @alcobeergun: @galerist I am a wolf of the revolver click SB, 17:13: the thought in my fading mind (outside the rain, haze): poems, in General, the existence of poetry, it...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTISTS. NORTH-ИТАЛЬЯНСКАЯ PAINTING of the RENAISSANCE

Posted 22-12-2019 at 11:52 by Про искусство

RENAISSANCE REVIVALBY the end of the XV century a considerable number of Italian cities North of the Apennines were firmly established as major art centers. They were treated the city with beautiful courtyards, such as Milan, Bologna, Ferrara and Mantua, and, of course, the Republic of Venice. Other cities, such as Bergamo, Brescia and Parma came to prominence in the sixteenth century. Brother Gregorio White from Vicenza. Artist - Lorenzo Lotto

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST RICHARD SAVOIE (RICHARD SAVOIE)

Posted 22-12-2019 at 11:47 by Про искусство

HYPERREALISM, PASTEL he admits Richard Savoie, his favorite time of year – winter. However, it seeks to portray not harsh prickly cold, and incredibly beautiful, snowy, sparkling красавицу-зиму. it is Amazing that he manages to reflect so hyperrealistic cityscapes by using such a fastidious material of pastels. And the color scheme is not too familiar to the image of cold weather – in the paintings is dominated by a warm palette, yellow and brown shades. Thanks to a rare natural...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized