Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Peter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

1. Old Comment

Art without art-meditation.

The current collection of the Tretyakov Gallery located in the store , not in the halls ... beautiful paintings, drawings, sculpture .. So in other museums ... I had the luck to visit the repositories of many museums , there are wonderful collections of carefully sohranyayutsya.Eti work can be seen in the case exhibitions ..
  2. Old Comment

[QUOTE=kazerov; bt8803po at least should be to keep it as yet that this new and unknown as far as possible carried a good ...
    kazerov [/QUOTE] That's just a new and hitherto unknown reason, does not want to carry blagoe.Pochemu a painting becomes a shade more "vision addict." Maybe if all the same and create new works, do not lose a healthy, that is the art of Caravaggio, Velazquez, Veermeera, El Greko.Ya mean not just style, but it is aware of the high idea, picturesque in chisle.Odnim word spirit of the painting.
  3. Old Comment

sometimes try to think::: the original meaning of the art of painting was captured and save what was and still is, created and sotvarenno how to make clever (the artist was akin to the chronicler), with what are now much better at photography (and manages to step on photomontages). .. time goes on things change and now I think the art of painting is much closer to the creator and sometimes puts himself in opposition to him. create meaning and broaden the horizon of the images search for unknown and design of existing ones. at least should be to keep it as yet that this new and unknown as far as possible carried a good ...
    kazerov
  4. Old Comment

Tom, you are very accurately summed up what was said vyshe.Ya would add that such antiduhovnaya protivochelovechnaya and propaganda have long come to us from the West, yet orthodox elders warned us about this long before Dallesa.Vyholaschivanie inner essence and care to the external form, even in Christianity . indulgentsiy.Liho Sale? Even then it was pridumano.Ne think, do not dig yourself in, "Buy!", and will attain the kingdom Nebesnoe.My must endure and survive no matter what!
  5. Old Comment

"We throw everything we have, all gold, all the material support and resources to moronization and fooling people. The human brain, human consciousness can change. Sowing chaos out there, we are quietly replaced the value of the falsified and make them into believing these false values. From literature and art, we, for example, gradually corrode their social nature, weaned artists, mapping them to engage in hunting picture, study or something, those processes that occur in the depths of the masses. Literature, theater, movies - everything will depict and glorify the basest human emotions. We will do our best to maintain and raise the so-called artists who will plant and grind into the human consciousness of the cult of sex, violence, sadism, betrayal - in short, of all immorality. In government, we will create chaos and confusion ...
    Honesty and integrity will be ridicule and no one will be needed, will become a relic of the past. Rudeness, arrogance, lies and deceit, drunkenness and drug abuse, animal fear each other and the shameless betrayal, nationalism and hatred of peoples - all this, we will impose deftly and discreetly ...
    We will shake the way for generations. We will take on people from his childhood, teenage years, we always make the main rate at young people become corrupt, defile, deprave it. We make them spies, cosmopolitan. That's how we do it. "
    Dulles Council on Foreign Relations - CFR
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Passing through the halls of the Tretyakov Gallery in the Crimean, I was seized with a feeling that painting gradually umiraet.Medlenno, with periods of temporary improvement, then again krizis.Iz room to room, getting worse and worse, the recovery period all rezhe.Kak swing, which slowly ostanavlivayutsya.I in the end-installation, symbolizing the full finish.Proshel looked all in reverse order, yes, and est.Nado would put a candle.
    Davno ne zagliadyval. Nashiol prodolzenie.
    Pozvoliu sebe ne soglasit'sia.
    To, chto vystavliaetsia, daleko ne pokazatel 'togo, chto suschestvuet (est' v nalichii).
    Vystavliaetsia - modnoe, "innovatsionnoe", po vyboru kuratorov. K schast'iu, kuratory ne vechny. Hudozniki rabotaiut i vne zavisimosti ot kuratorov. Poetomu dannaia ekspozitsiia, otrazaet tol'ko mnenie dannogo konkretnogo kuratora.
  7. Old Comment

Matisse and Picasso

I took a piece from the book "Henri Matiss.Stati on iskusstve.Pisma.Perepiska.Zapisi besed.Suzhdeniya contemporaries" Sost.E.B.Georgievskaya-publishing: Art, 1993g.Prekrasnaya kniga.Rekomenduyu all to read.
  8. Old Comment

Matisse and Picasso

Thank you. Interesting text. The book was published in Russian?
    Posted 24-03-2010 at 01:20 by Marta
  9. Old Comment

How Mr. Shvydkoi spent to purchase the "Black Square"? Here's to you and money for the museum, such as time to hvatilo.Vot you and the real support for young hudozhnikov.Pochem Tretyakov bought work? Seems to 500 rubles.
  10. Old Comment

Seismographs recorded earthquake in North America is Bill Gates's wallet fell . At the expense of the Tretyakov fully with you soglasen.Mnogo artists not represented, so the impression is somewhat odnobokoe.Nuzhen a selection of artistic talents of all strane.A still a good idea to create a museum in Moscow, the Tretyakov level, which would compete with it successfully and it was for her profile.
  11. Old Comment

Or not tak.No rules do not change and need to play, it is for him or not play.
     In principle, the lack of young and interesting artists.
     But apparently a billionaire your tastes which we do not ponimaem.Vdrug a man when he gets two hundred million dollars, begins to form its own particular taste, which we probably will never understand. What art like Bill Gates? Of the food, I read, he prefers the simple sandwiches.
     Still, to the Tretyakov Gallery, too, have questions. Could the last decade, something more interesting to imagine.
  12. Old Comment

This is a society where everything is dengami.Oni determine supply and demand, they hand out the honors, who said art is valuable for those who net.Dengi penetrated into the spiritual sphere of man trying to impose its morality, began to crowd out other tsennosti.Kolichestvo money is the key indicator person's status in determining obschestve.Imenno, not soputstvuyuschim.Filosofiya rapid success is the one thing we must learn in this zhizni.Eta American contagion, poisoning the Europeans are now developing on our territory, taking the character epidemii.I all is well emphasizes contemporary art from Warhol. "... In this game, probably something wrong."
  13. Old Comment

In my opinion, an artist-messiah, would never budet.I we have no future "Where are you triple mchishsya? Where you hold your way? Driver long booze vodka or just lay down to sleep." (I saw you quoted BG)
      "All truths are easy as ice, all the wisdom of the prophets-". Unfortunately, healthy truths, we prefer sly mudrosti.I present people do not izmenish.Poobschaytes with teenagers ... Or turn on the TV, if you have one and flip kanaly.Kakoe society could create it? What he might have a future?
  14. Old Comment

Well, you could always uvidet.Iskusstvo it shows the degree of the spiritual health of society, it is his "barometer." Now he is on the mark "no future". I'm trying to comprehend situatsiyu.Eto apparent end of a stage in the evolution of chelovechestva.Chelovechestvo must change . In what direction? Where is the truth, what kind of art that tells us what the artist would be his harbinger?
  15. Old Comment

Today, paced "your route" to the Tretyakov Gallery and just stumbled upon your entry in the diary. My feelings are identical to yours.
     But, what is full, the arts, probably should be a reflection of the spiritual content of society.
     If so, then involuntarily looms apocalyptic mood.
  16. Old Comment

Passing through the halls of the Tretyakov Gallery in the Crimean, I was overcome by a feeling that painting gradually umiraet.Medlenno, with periods of temporary improvement, then again krizis.Iz room to room, getting worse and worse, the recovery period all rezhe.Kak swings, which slowly ostanavlivayutsya.I in the end-installation, symbolizing the full finish.Proshel, looked at everything in reverse order, yes, and est.Nado would put a candle.
  17. Old Comment

Yes, unfortunately the world is not to art. It is not known how long it will exist mezhdusoboychik bankers and art in itself and for itself. I think not in centuries, because without people (ordinary people for whom, by and large, all this is done) it will be difficult. Everything repeats.
    All in good time, and time for every matter under heaven:
    time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted;
    A time to kill and a time to heal, time to break down, and a time to build;
    A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance;
    time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones ...
  18. Old Comment

Soglasen "instant gratification" eto bich 'sovremennosti.

Na mir zivopisi ia smotriu bolee optimistichno. Edinitsy byli davno i edinitsy est 'seichas. Dumaiu traditsiia ne umriot.

A nschiot vremeni v professii, mne ochen 'nravitsia istoriia Hokusaia. Ona u menia est 'v: art kaleidoskop - iz liubimogo, hotia uveren vy ee znaete.
  19. Old Comment

Yes, at this historical period there is still a master, but I'm talking about tendentsii.Nahodyas closer to art school, I see that even a very talented young people often do not see their future as artists zhivopistsev.Ovladev basic knowledge, they cease to improve as a painter, moving their interests in art, design, arhetektury.V those areas where they can quickly make a career where the money is, where it is easier to win the lottery uspeha.Molodym want of money "here and now, especially since so many temptations imposed hourly mass media.Kazhetsya Rubens spoke of a minimum of thirty for the full maturation hudozhnika.Tak now, about the boundaries between art proficiency and zhivopisyu.Ona exists not only in the title and the final produkte.Tam, where art, craftsmanship, purity of art is genuine difficulties, material shortage, lack of future and family conflicts (though a hundred or two hundred years ago).'s success falls to edinits.A in the modern world-the world total domination of the power of money the future of painting as an art is seen ghostly, and, worst of all, no one even nuzhnym.Nu a hundred years, eh?
  20. Old Comment

Masterov i zamechatel'nyh tehnarei eschio mnogo.

A vot provesti granitsu mezdu 'art' i 'zivopis', mnogie ne hotiat, ili ob etom ne zadumyvaiutsia.