Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Museum of Russian costume. Moscow, the Kremlin in Izmailovo

Posted 11-11-2013 at 11:54 by Про искусство

< td> Let's now talk about the Russian suit. And to learn about the features of the national costume will help us exposition of the Museum of Russian costume in Izmailovo Museum and Valenok . < tbody> In the Izmailovo Kremlin Dress Here are examples of traditional folk clothing : shirts , ports , tunics , skirts , girls' crowns , as well as spinning wheels , myalki , scratching , weaving machines , that is what helped turn the flax into a web...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ART be immortal

Posted 09-11-2013 at 23:02 by Про искусство

In 20-30 years , as scientists claim will solve the problem of the immortality of the human physical body . Recovering bodies will exist indefinitely until you get bored . But it will not be available to everyone. And the fee for immortality can be quite unexpected .

I recently attended the 1st international conference? From death to Immortality , from the unreal to the Real ? . As I have long been engaged in issues of death, I was interested to learn new non-traditional views on...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The last days of Edith Piaf

Posted 09-11-2013 at 22:58 by Про искусство

Part 1
part 2
< p> source - taken from http://piafedith.livejournal.com/ < /p>

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dear friends! We are waiting for you on the second Exhibition Shelter cats who want to go home!

Posted 09-11-2013 at 07:21 by Про искусство

" Blue cat ". Author : Sandra Bierman Dear friends !

We are waiting for you on the second exhibition Shelter cats who want to go home !
9 and 10 November in the exhibition center " Factory project " offers the most beautiful , tender , fluffy , purring cats, kittens and kittens that have no binding oego home !

Come and choose just the cat !
Remember: The cat in the house - happiness in it !

Dear volunteers , we invite you to take part in...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Isupov Alexey (Alessio Issupoff) (1889-1957), Russia /Italy

Posted 09-11-2013 at 07:20 by Про искусство

some clickable < a href = "http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1311/49/746d0741bdb9.jpg" target = "_blank">
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized