Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST STEVE HANKS (STEVE HANKS)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 20.02.2018 в 10:10

Steve Hanks is rightfully considered by critics one of the best artists-акварелистов of modernity. Details, colors, emotion his work is just amazing. Steve calls his style" эмоциональным realism". He often does not show faces of the models to leave the viewer room for imagination.

src=

src=

"Эмоции — is what I"m doing. Realism — is how I do it"

src=

"Я try to be very responsible and add their creativity positive images in our world"

src=

"Я hope that my work brings people a greater sense of comfort, enjoyment and understanding of life"

src=

"Солнечный light is one of my favorite components in the works. I"m fascinated by how it affects the perception of things like" flooding" the entire room, making its color, transforming her. Often my paintings are really more about sunlight than what-либо friend"

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

src=

http://nevsepic.com.ua/art-i-risovanaya-grafika/kl...ionalnogo-realizma-19foto.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 439 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:17.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх