Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST VOLOSOV VLADIMIR DAVIDOVICH

Posted 12-04-2019 at 15:29 by Про искусство

Volosov Vladimir Davidovich, from St. Petersburg. The scientist and the artist. Thirty years in science – laser physics. In 1990 as a doctor of Sciences, Professor, laureate of the State prize of the USSR left the science to" прожить second life" – free artist. Developed their own signature style –" лирический realism". Lyricism, wonderful sense of light and harmony are combined in the paintings of Volosovo with unusual finds and original equipment. Most of the works written...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST QIAN YU

Posted 12-04-2019 at 15:29 by Про искусство

Artist from China. Qian Yu FABULOUS REALISMwe Present you some amazing drawings of a very gifted (in our opinion) artist from China Qian Yu, unfortunately we were unable to find a-либо information about it, but I hope that everything is found.

Artist from China. Qian Yu: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1222065445

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

With the Cosmonautics day, friends!!!

Posted 12-04-2019 at 15:28 by Про искусство

12 April 1961 began a new era in the history of civilization@- the era of manned space flight. 108 minutes the world tour, which made a citizen of the Country of Soviets @- Yury Alekseevich Gagarin on Board the spacecraft “Vostok”, shocked the world. This feat of thought and labor of the Soviet people rightly entered the annals of the great achievements of humanity as one of the most remarkable pages. On this day, the Soviet Union has widely opened the door into outer space, showed everyone...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST ALFRED SISLEY

Posted 12-04-2019 at 15:28 by Про искусство

IMPRESSIONISM All my life Alfred Sisley methodically continued to write his calm, lyrical landscapes. His serene, pleasant, light painting has become an important part of the impressionist movement. But the public didn"t understand them and therefore did not buy." Сена in Argenteuil", 1872 Sisley Paintings compare with meditation and it"s true @- his landscapes are not striking, but fill the soul with its calmness and ease. Landscapes you can scrutinize, noting the beauty of the blue sky, the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST OLECH PIOTR (PIOTR OLECH)

Posted 12-04-2019 at 15:27 by Про искусство

REALISM Olech Piotr (Piotr Olech) @- talented Polish artist. Born February 25, 1958 in Sopot, Poland." Мои adventure with painting started when I was 14 years old and I painted my first oil painting. I have not had the opportunity to attend an art school, so I learned to draw by myself and all that I know about art I learned alone.
I learned to draw looking at the works of the great masters of the past such as Alfred Verush-Ковальски, Wojciech Kossak, Claude Monet, Alfred Sisley...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized