Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST ROSA FERNANDEZ (ROSA FERNANDEZ)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 17.08.2019 в 10:24

Spanish artist. Rosa Fernandez

avant-garde REALIZ
MRosa Fernandez (Rosa Fernandez) - beginner Spanish painter, writing in figurative style and avant-garde realism. The beginning of the painting lies in childhood and then she was self-taught. Grew up surrounded by olive trees and nature, the beauty of which is considered necessary to capture.
After graduating as a teacher in elementary school, along with motherhood, she decides to improve their level of artistic training. It was at this point the load on it increases sharply, she realizes that it is important to visit art workshops where you can meet interesting creative people, learn about different new techniques and share experiences with other artists.
"Спустя very briefly-expression through the painting becomes a necessity, becoming what-то needed for my day. Through my paintings I intend to Express the essence of our society not only beauty, but also themes that life brings us, and over which we, as a society, should работать".
Spanish artist. Rosa Fernandez

Rosa Fernandez

Rosa Fernandez

Испанский художник. Rosa Fernandez

Испанский художник

Rosa Fernandez

Rosa Fernandez

Испанский художник.

Rosa Fernandez

Испанский художник.

Испанский художник. Rosa Fernandez

Rosa Fernandez