Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Growing collections - Pussy on odimpiade in Sochi

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 28.06.2013 в 15:12

June 19 Gelman was dismissed from his post as director of the Perm Museum of Contemporary Art, Igor Gladnev decision, the Acting Minister of Culture of the Perm region. Sam Gelman said he was completely unaware of the event, and learned about it from the media.

Museum of Modern Art PERMM he chaired from its inception in 2008. Terminated the contract with the gallery owner in the morning on June 20. The very next day, June 21 a new director was appointed Elena Oleinikova . During the time Gelman served as a kind of kulturtreggera Perm region, in the city of Perm in the information space around it, much has changed. Fastcult chose the 5 most important consequences of the Gelman.

He opened the first museum of modern art outside of the two capitals

exhibition "Russian Povera" in the first month of the show visited 45,000 people, and then at the request of the citizens it was extended for another month. After the success of the exhibition and publications in Russian and foreign press, Gelman, at the invitation of the then governor of the region Oleg Chirkunova in a renovated building of the River Station opened the Museum of Modern Art PERMM. This is really the first modern art museum, which opened in the provincial town, rely on, among other things, the beginning of large-scale project "Perm - the cultural capital».

Brought contemporary art to the streets

PERMM Museum held exhibitions not only in the building of the River Station and removal in other cities and countries, but also created a very strong public art program - brought contemporary art to the streets. It was he who brought in Perm Museum of Contemporary Art curator of public art direction, Nail Allahverdiyev , is shown that the city may well look like a exhibition of art objects in the fresh air and still be the city, without turning into a museum.

< img alt = "3" height = "150" src = "http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/fastcult/50338851/2059532/2059532_original.jpg" title = "3" width = "150" />
start the process of cooperation with officials designers

< br />

Established in Art and mediation Gelman logo Perm has become almost a reference example of the work of designers with city officials, and gave rise to the creation of Perm Center for Development of Design , for several years, oversaw the design of all the processes in the city and the province, from the famous stop , street signs and city navigation, to the creation of the Permian Christmas toys and registration streets for the 65th anniversary of the Victory Day.

Did fashionable territorial branding < /div>

After the exhibition," I I like P "Nicholas Polissky objects and other expressions of branding region intensified not only designers (this is a wonderful project entuziastsky I am siberian), but officials: the better evolved several provincial coats of arms, run or moved to a new round of several projects on territorial branding .

Created festival" White Nights in Perm »

Gelman was personally involved in developing the concept and conduct of Festival "Live Perm." The first time it was organized with the support of the then governor of the Perm Territory Oleg Chirkunova in 2009. Later experience "Living Perm" was taken as a prototype for the preparation and conduct of a larger annual "White Nights in Perm". In the past year, "White Nights" was visited by over a million people.

We also asked to comment on the dismissal of Marat Gelman Members of the Permian cultural project: Erkena Kagarov and Andrew Lublin.

kagarov

« I think the drama of the present moment Not only that Marat will not be in Perm, but in my opinion this is a serious loss for the city. The drama in the fact that the latest drivers of the cultural project now is not that cleaned and removed from the possibility of doing it.

I worked in Perm and a half years. During this time we launched the site: it was published six projects that were made before the launch, and more than 20 projects made under my supervision. Since then, as the new leadership of the Center of Design, has been almost a year, and the site does not add any new draft thereof.

I was most afraid that the museum will remain, but it is unlikely to be functioning well. The city can and will spend the same money, but almost a zero-sum

lyublinskiy

« It's hard to compare what was the city until there Marat: Perm to Gelman I had never been, in fact, if not for Marat - I hardly ever ever visited this city.

Simply compare what is happening, for example, in St. Petersburg and Perm. I think no need to explain the difference between these two cities, but it is clear that the number of cultural events per square meter (speech, in this case - about contemporary art, of course) St. Petersburg loses badly, in fact - in Perm, a museum of modern art, and we have in St. Petersburg - not. Oh, I almost forgot - the Center for Development of design we are not. Question: These institutions need metropolis or without them it is possible to live normally? Personally, I need them, just that we do not have a Gelman, and in Perm, it is, to be exact - was, that's the answer.

Gelman - a real person, with all the pluses and minuses, its methods, often - frankly provocative, but one must admit - they work. Marat - an effective manager. Everything that is happening in Perm - a living confirmation of this. Mistakes and errors probably were a lot, but there is no precedent, at least in our country, I have not seen anything like this ».

Taken here
http://www.fastcult.ru/364812.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 997 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:23.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх