Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Creativity Naila Vagapova

Posted 30-08-2011 at 19:21 by Про искусство

Many songs suggested today, in my opinion, give its design a method of thinking. Intentionally? Drawing? breakdown sheet to konfiguralno same volume, creating images of coded mazes, planning geometrized space, the use of monotony and contrast the characteristics of linear broadcasting to us occurs in this space legitimate infantilism. All these elements work of art language and create a certain social discourse for understanding the meaning of work. Graphics...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tsarskoe Selo. Walking in the rain ...

Posted 30-08-2011 at 19:18 by Про искусство

< /a>

< br />

< a href = "http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/3/77/592/77592893_large_24_avgusta_2011_056.jpg" rel = "li-bigpic" target = "_blank">

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Federico Garcia Lorca (Sonnet on a gentle bitterness)

Posted 30-08-2011 at 19:15 by Про искусство

It amazes me the mass of poetry lovers, hosts the poetry of foreign-language authors unnamed interpreter. They think that Byron, Wilde and Kipling, but in this case, Lorca, to them from the branches fall from the sky or pouring. Well, if they do not understand the hard work, of which requires a craft (not to call the art of poetic translation that does not look like a crazy city or village idiot).

< br />
?

(If you do not be lazy, look at this community...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Creativity Boleslaw Ivanovich Popov

Posted 30-08-2011 at 19:12 by Про искусство

All of his life - a journey. And wherever he was, always painted. And looking at them you can imagine how interesting sketch the places where you when that was. Or on the spot or later from memory. But this is probably as good. A man is so constituted that all the bad things quickly forgotten, and all good stores in its memory for years.

< br />
?

And where is near to these two films I grew up. Ibragimova street, my parents...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"The candle was burning on the table"

Posted 30-08-2011 at 19:09 by Про искусство

This quote Lerawus Original post B.
Pasternak, "The candle was burning on the table," Exec.
Laureate of international competitions Valeria Staroverova

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized