Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

ART. THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE JAPANESE GARDEN.

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:47 by Про искусство

Japanese gardens – a beautiful creation of human hands, everything is in harmony with the surrounding world. Today the image of traditional Japanese garden can be found in any corner of the world, because it is optimally combined with modern architectural forms.Share In the art of creating Japanese gardens lies in the first place, the idea of achieving harmony of man and nature. The whole depth of man"s inner world, its spiritual component, and the eternal quest for finding the truth now opens...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTISTS. CATS IN PAINTINGS

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:47 by Про искусство

David Reichart. Peasant woman with a catCat entered the history of art long ago. But their fate was not easy: they are then praised to the skies and associated with the gods, then did the symbols of evil and accomplices of the devil. Here we have focused on those scenes where the cats are present to beauty, emotion, smiles and represent above all a simple human happiness. Sketches of Leonardo da VinciFrom the mid-17th century from a symbol of treachery, lust and sin in painting the cat turns into...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST LYUBOV V. TITOVA

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:46 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR. CLASSICAL REALISMCherry fruitthe Artist Lyubov V. Titova was born, lives and works in Moscow. Graduated from the Architectural Institute, where her favorite subjects were painting, academic drawing, composition."Когда I write watercolor, I feel good. And if she gives me so much joy, it"s possible that my paintings will bring joy to someone-то more.. really надеюсь.." @- says about his work the artist. And one can hardly tell more about the feast and joyous pure colours,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST FAITH SIMONE (VERA SHIMUNIA)

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:46 by Про искусство

Russian artist and craftswoman Faith Simone (Vera Shimunia) creates small landscapes by means of threads, keeping in mind the images from my travels that I liked and remembered. Thus are born new embroidered landscapes.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST LАDY MOTH

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:45 by Про искусство

Artist Żenia, also known as Lady Moth, creates amazing sculptures, brooches and jewelry. The Lady Moth draws inspiration from nature. Using the wet felting of felt, and using materials such as silk and bamboo, with great attention to detail, the author works wonders. To complete the sculpture, usually takes a few hours, or even days. the Author considers himself quite opinionated, so she"s usually enjoying the freedom, experimenting and learning. “I like to use natural wool in various shades...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized