Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

THE ARTIST GENNADY ALBINOVICH OF YANULEVICH

Posted 10-02-2020 at 13:12 by Про искусство

REALISM, OIL the Artist Gennady Albinovich of Yanulevich was born in 1960. in the city of Grodno, works and lives in Belarus. Known for its magnificent landscapes, painted in oil.

Source: https://fishki.net/ @ read more nethttps://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/16300884/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Antique shop. Mugs ivory

Ivory was rare in Europe, expensive and, as we now would say, prestigious material. It allowed the craftsmen to create thin and complex multi-figure compositions that are extremely highly valued. Handmade bone is very time consuming, but by the early eighteenth century, which appeared a century earlier lathes were improved and simplified the dirty work, facilitating the manufacture of the primary pieces of bone.

After that, work on the bones began to come into Vogue. One of the most popular...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Elizabeth – Russian Empress

Elizabeth
1709 - 1761
Empress of Russia, the youngest daughter of Emperor Peter I and Catherine I.
was Born in 1709, two years before the official marriage in February 1712 her parents. At the head of the state was in the period from 1741 to 1761.
Biography
Elizaveta Petrovna was the favorite daughter of Emperor Peter the Great. Even the celebration of the victory over Charles XII in the Poltava battle he postponed and, instead, commanded to celebrate the birth of his daughter....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST SZECSEI GUAN (GUAN ZEJU)

Posted 10-02-2020 at 13:11 by Про искусство

Monday, 10 February, 2020 07:21 edited
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST MANUEL FERNANDEZ GARCÍA

Posted 10-02-2020 at 13:11 by Про искусство

REALISM and early 19TH CENTURY FABULOUS SPAIN sun-Drenched, leisurely, lush and simply fantastic Spain in the paintings of the Spanish artist Manuel Fernandez. Artist Manuel fernández garcía (Manuel Fernandez García) wrote genre scenes from the life of the Spanish towns and villages of the early nineteenth century. These pictures would be gorgeous illustrations of Spanish folk tales or beautiful stories about love that crushes everything in its path obstacles. Now I sound perky Spanish guitar...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized