Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

"From where the Motherland begins" Part 7. Russkaya izba

Posted 22-01-2020 at 21:24 by Про искусство

Friends, I offer seventh a collection of our smolikau (rollers) of cycle "s how to begin Родина". It is dedicated to "Русской hut". The topic is vast and today we present the first part of the collection devoted to this subject. I"m sure with time we will add to the collection on "Русской hut" new movies.

(Click on pictures and watch videos)the Previous part of the series "s where the Motherland begins", can be viewed by clicking on these pictures:Happy viewing!

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 22-01-2020 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

W, 14:24: on Yandex, about the London Old New Year. Oleg Rebz you"re interested. https://t.co/SWkyKJoC9nW, 21:15: I understand that in Perm soon elections of the Governor. I think if there were elections then Currentzis and Vladimir Gurfinkel would win. W, 23:11: Well, at least one person worth listening to, the new Minister of culture praises : Anton Dolin :... https://t.co/yk8gTfhQ8U

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST KARL PROBST (PROBST CARL) 1854-1924

Posted 22-01-2020 at 10:29 by Про искусство

ACADEMIC PAINTING Gallery of works by Austrian artist Carl Probst. Artist Karl Probst (Carl Probst) was born in June 1854 at Vienna, in the family of a painter on glass and porcelain. From 1867 to 1871, he studied at the Vienna Academy of fine arts from 1871 to 1874 years, took lessons in painting by Heinrich von Angeli, from 1874 to 1875 years was a student of the Munich Academy of fine arts. After graduation, Karl Probst returned to Vienna, and subsequently made creative trips to Rome, Germany,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GIROLAM ARTIST POMPEO BATONI (1708 - 1787)

Posted 22-01-2020 at 10:28 by Про искусство

MASTER of the CEREMONIAL PORTRAIT CLASSICISM self Portrait painting by the Italian painter Pompeo Girolamo Batoni, who is called the founder of the main representative portrait in the classical style. Painter Pompeo Girolamo Batoni (Pompeo Batoni Girolam) was born in 1708 in Lucca, the son of a wealthy jeweler There battoni. In 1727 by Pompeo Girolamo Batoni left his hometown and moved to Rome, where he began taking lessons in painting with Agostino Masucci, Sebastiano Conca and Francesco Imperiale,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The ARTIST TITO CONTI (TITO CONTI) 1842-1924

Posted 22-01-2020 at 10:25 by Про искусство

ACADEMIC REALISM GENRE Italian artist Tito Conti, known for his genre paintings, portraits and landscapes. the Artist Tito Conti (Tito Conti) was born in 1842 in Florence. From 1855 to 1866 he studied in the Florence Academy of arts. The painting was exhibited in Florence, London, Berlin and Munich. the Artist was a member of the Italian society of artists and Professor of the Florentine Academy of arts. Wide popular costume genre scenes of Tito Conti and intimate female portraits.paintings by...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized