Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Peter

Оценить эту запись

Matisse and Picasso

Запись от Peter размещена 23.03.2010 в 22:28

"The Matisse's such a good light", "sighed one of Picasso, when we went from Matissa.Ya asked what it means." When his work lie three colors side by side, for example, green, purple and turquoise, "their relationship is correct and give a result tsvet.Vy heard his words: "Every tone must provide space for distribution." In this I entirely agree with him, and every tone generates a wave, and it applies to try to keep vokrug.Esli color, for example, black outline, then color it destroyed, at least, destroyed its picturesqueness, its radiance propadaet.Nado take care of intervalah.Tsvetu not necessarily have a definite shape, it is even nezhelatelno.Kogda he goes a bit its boundaries, it affects the neutral zone and it converges with the recent waves of other tsveta.Togda you can say the color dyshit.Matiss works this way, why I say that he has a good legkie.Obychno I do not use this metodom.Ya write fairly traditional way, as Tintoretto and El Greco, who wrote in a tempera tone, and finally added a transparent and sonorous glaze to enhance kontrasty.Kakoe some red spot in their picture-not major in it, is the main building kartiny.Unichtozhte this stain color and pattern will continue in zhit.No Matisse can and think to throw some red plan, however small it may be,-the whole picture disappears .(...) Painting should not depend on the influence of nature on hudozhnika.Nado seize power, take it from nature and not be a slave to the details that it is us predlogaet.Vot why I love Matissa.On always knows how to make an intelligent choice between whether he tsvetami.Blizok to nature or far from her, he always knows how to fill in the color plane, which is in harmony with other paints canvases, but it can does not even match realnosti.Esli Matisse decides that the sky should be red, he would write his red cadmium, and only vsego.I it will be fine, because the same measure of intensity is sustained in other tonah.On shift all other elements of the colorful pictures in bright chromatic scale so that the relationship between support aggressive tones of red. " "Dove of Picasso". In cages with Matisse among exotic birds live in four large Milanese golubya.Ne the example of ordinary pigeons, feet were covered with feathers and nails were not visible, like a foot wore white socks. "We need them to give you," said Matisse -- they look like pigeons, which you have written. "We brought in pigeons Valoris.Odin of them made a great artistic and political kareru.V early 1949 Pablo made very successful technically lithography dove ... Pablo has made a smooth and very light shading that bordered on chudom.Cherez month in the studio of Pablo in the Rue de Grand Augustin Louis Aragon came to get him to the promised drawing posters for the World Congress in Parizhe.Rassmatrivaya folder with the latest lithographs, Aragon ran into a sheet with golubem.Aragon decided to make a He emblem kongressa.Pablo agreed ... in countless prints and reprints, first in the original lithographs, and then in reproduction, she went around the whole world, serving the world. "F Gilot. From the book" Life with Picasso "in 1965
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 3591 Комментарии 2
Всего комментариев 2

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 21:17.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх