Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Кирилл Сызранский

Оценить эту запись

Ukraine has sold out to the Americans???

Запись от Кирилл Сызранский размещена 04.12.2014 в 20:39

Ukraine has sold out to the Americans???

One of the most distributed accusations against Ukraine is the fact that Ukraine had sold out to the Americans. In addition to the positive personally I don't see anything.
Americans (and all) defeated Nazi Germany in 1945, and then they invited the German Marshall plan and built a modern economically powerful Germany. Stalin was also offered the same option economic aid, but the proud Highlander refused, and we have a Russia that is - dressing.
In 1945 the Americans defeated Japan. The two nuclear bombs have solved all the problems with sadistic regime and suggested that Japan's economic assistance to build a new country. Today Japan is one of the most economically developed countries in the world, a generator of new technologies.
In the early 50-ies of the United States has offered economic aid to the young nation of Israel and today it is an economically developed country with one of the strongest economies in the world and the first in the field of Hi-Tech.
In 1953 the United States played in the Korean conflict on the side of South Korea, then helped her up to her feet and today it is one of the most economically developed countries of the world. And North Korea helped the USSR and today it is one of the most backward and wild world.
In 1975 ended the Vietnam war. In 1995 Vietnam signed a Treaty with the United States on friendship and mutual assistance, because I realized that with Russia, the country cannot be created. Today, Vietnam is becoming one of the most economically developed countries in Asia.
In 1999, the U.S. bombed Yugoslavia and tore down the Milosevic regime. After that, the Americans signed the Treaty with the former Yugoslav countries and the pace of development of these countries is striking.
Americans are now offering Ukraine its Marshall plan and we have a real opportunity to become one of the most developed countries of the former Soviet Union. So what's the harm?
Yes, the Americans overthrow of dictators who use their power to oppress their own people. So what's the harm?
And name at least one country, which helped the USSR or Russia today? After they leave scorched earth and indigent Treasury, corruption and oligarchic clans. This is all that the Kremlin in any form.
I'm not against Russia, I am against Putin's Russia, against what was done by the Communists and potency with this country.

Edward Rubin
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2186 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:07.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх