Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Божена Рынска

Оценить эту запись

Запись от Божена Рынска размещена 04.04.2010 в 00:32

<div align="justify"> "Yesterday I finished forging, I have three plans zaludil." Week was brutal. She graduated from the text for some, fitcher for others (wild labor-intensive and mozgoebichesky), spoke at the conference of Columbia, and be sure to soon to tell what I'm there saying. And, throwing off tons of cargo, went to White Castle. <br /> <br /> After the secular duties went to the restaurant "Meat Club", and I want to tell you that this is the son of a bitch, a delicious, restaurant in the city of Moscow. It is better and tastier, bitch, no. Earlier this place was a restaurant Biscuit. Then he took Sasha Rappaport, excellent, excellent cook and a lawyer, and made this place his own restaurant. <br /> <br /> I was once in the winter noticed that the place is delicious. But then, as you remember, my appetite was not, and I estimate it could not. I remember that I stuffed chops pheasant, but I was a) with a hangover, and b) after a stormy night with my dear, smoothly passing into morning, c) with an unhealthy lack of appetite, and therefore to me then chops, as representatives of the food was disgusting by defolt. <br /> <br /> At this time I was persuaded to eat half a hamburger. I hate hamburgers. Just hate. As I packed force. And I can tell you that this song is a marvel, a work of art. Rappaport mincemeat adds foie gras. And instead of the usual brutal Myasishchev get something melting, air, divine. <br /> <br /> Oh, and I told the secret of my favorite potato cutlets. Do they Rappoport melting, tender as marshmallows. Secret of the next. We must not add the water, but chipped ice-designed cream or milk inside. Namorozit ice milk or sour cream, chop - and tudyt it. It turns ohrenitelno. Egg it does not add to them, because - fast. And anyway - is kept. <br /> <br /> Playing there splendiferous pianist, retro hits, Utesov, Shulzhenko, romances. Many friends. In short, this is now my favorite edalnya. Well, while the host himself a good character. When my waitress dropped and broke dishes. "It's okay - soothes duryndu boss - just need a quick gather all the while no one came, and nothing terrible." Holy, I think. I would defiantly sighed and shook her head would be. Well, be reproached as something. And the badger would have said: "And this, incidentally, is the second time. I told you, I asked you, but I warned, as much as possible ...". My dream is to change the character and not blame, to blame others, but it's so hard .....< br /> <br /> Yes, initially fed a hamburger to me one my friend. Then he gave me in his arms to each other. I've already drunk and because zakemarila on his handles. And then came the familiar and shouted: "Yeah, suck!" You might as Tverskaya collapsed, aha! " And then I went home on foot because the car threw a hell knows where, and catch a taxi did not want to - it was too good a night. A friend also went on foot, because he forgot wallet in the car and the driver took the car out of the city. Here. </Div><br><br><a target='_blank' href='http://becky-sharpe.livejournal.com/737246.html'>Link to original</a>
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 765 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 00:15.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх