Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

10 reasons to buy contemporary art

Posted 11-10-2010 at 15:34 by Vladimir

Before modern art I, frankly, in debt. For a long time, "party policy" (from the time column "Investing in Art" in 10 reasons to invest in works of modern art:
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

Posted 10-10-2010 at 20:46 by Vladimir

Watching Star Wars - a movie from my childhood. Under Soviet rule in Star City, organized special sessions every two weeks with imported films. Selling special "expensive" tickets. In the hall sat an interpreter with a microphone, something mumbled.
Surprisingly, the last episode filmed in 1983 - not so long ago.

Mark Hamill (Luke) - 1951. He's alive and kicking. Just after the film notable roles, he was not. Soaps, voice and theater. Write that skromnyaga. Filming the...
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Swiss watches. Overseas heifer - mite, but the ruble transportation?

Posted 09-10-2010 at 23:06 by Vladimir

Through suppliers amazon.com went to a couple of U.S. online shops that specialize in Swiss watches. Globalization, a pancake. www.watchmaxx.com < /a>

The findings are disappointing. Prices there are two to three times lower than in Moscow shops. And this is without taking into account discounts and sales. Example: about a year ago, "Consul" in my opinion, was the event - vendors offering Tag Heuer Carrera for 72,000 rubles. Confidently said that this super prices - only some 2,400...
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Odobryams! Planted Tu-154 pilots became Heroes of Russia

Posted 08-10-2010 at 16:52 by Vladimir

planted Tu-154 pilots became Heroes of Russia
<
br /> And we are well ordered - here .
Act.

Link to original
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Beeline to#blayn. The catch rate in the "simple logic"

Posted 07-10-2010 at 23:10 by Vladimir

I take the "Beeline" in 1998, but the last two years the company disappoints. Here's the latest trick: introduced tariff "simple logic". Meaning - you put 900 rubles and all outgoing and 1 ruble per minute. I immediately went to friends nasovetoval. Went satisfied - money does not end there. Suddenly, the money flew. Phoned a colleague at moneymatika.ru - there just are preparing analysis of these tariffs, "pitfalls" and all that. He said that "the ruble a minute," is only valid 30 days....
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized