Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Olga777
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

TIME

Posted 04-01-2011 at 11:24 by Olga777
Updated 30-01-2013 at 08:51 by Olga777

Time. Subtle, clear, mysterious time. It passes by you, and you notice it when it's too late. It dominates all invisibly, wiping out countries and continents, changing the course of history and destiny. Millennium, century, year, month, decade, week, day, hour, minute, second, third, millisecond, microsecond, nanosecond, picosecond, femtosecond, attoseconds, zeptosekunda, yoktosekunda. Cronus devouring his children.
I feel the time is not for the change of seasons, and on the changes that happen to people around me. I can see how they change their souls as lost faith and changing concepts. Even yesterday, the young and innocent, with enthusiastic eyes and soul, filled with light, now, sadly looks away and says nothing, entangled in his suspicions and false conclusions.
Time, its destructive power corrupts the soul, turning them into a homogeneous mass of black, smelly and death. Time to kill our friends, turning them into friends. Time makes human sponge, absorbing only the negative in our lives. Time - this is death itself.
Be like children! The whole secret of eternal life lies in these words. Children do not know what time and time has no power over them.
Obtain immortality - then give up time. Is this possible? I do not know. Life - the struggle with the time at everyone.
Views 2005 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Over time, do not fight, nor is it nevozmozhno.So time need to change, not necessarily for the worse, you can luchshuyu.So time you begin to understand more and appreciate it vremya.Ne needed for life to remain rebenkom.Eto bezotvetstvenno.Dusha should work not a child, consciously choosing the road, the road to the temple.
  2. Old Comment

Time is running out.

Over time, do not fight, nor is it nevozmozhno.So time need to change, not necessarily for the worse, you can luchshuyu.So time you begin to understand more and appreciate it vremya.Ne needed for life to remain rebenkom.Eto bezotvetstvenno.Dusha should work not a child, consciously choosing the road, the road to the temple.
  3. Old Comment

Time is running out.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peter View Comment
    Over time, do not fight, nor is it nevozmozhno.So time need to change, not necessarily for the worse, you can luchshuyu.So time you begin to understand more and appreciate it vremya.Ne needed for life to remain a child . bezotvetstvenno.Dusha It should work not as a child, consciously choosing the road, the road to the temple.
    Time as a metaphor for death, ie evil. It is in this context, I tried to express his thought. Child as a symbol of eternal life. To be a child - it means to confront death, not only physical but also spiritual, because only a child can maintain the purity of intentions to the world, his soul is not unnecessarily tempted. A grown man, having tasted the forbidden fruit, between good and evil, usually chooses the latter. Otherwise, our world would not have been so cruel and immoral.